Prologue

I know I act like a fool
But its just wonderful

She felt the warm damp of sunshine on her face and the noise of her mother's mouth- trying to wake her little brother for school. She knew to herself that this day could either be bad or not since she's a lazy student and not willing to be so warm to her classmates who are very sarcastic and annoying. Judith have enough of common people around her, whom she tried to befriend with but reject and underestimate her when she's still on elementary, but those past thought her how to be stronger and discover whom she could trust and whom she'll avoid.

She open up her eyes and started to grab her phone to check if she got any messages or notifications on her fb account. She does this everyday because of some reasons, including if Troy tagged him or whatever. Anyway, this day is before the acquaintance started.

Before stretching out her body, she texted Troy. Don't worry, I know she act so different like shes no longer troy's best friend, you better know how much it feels. She's been through rough situations everyday.

"Troy, don't forget about tomorrow's acquaintance, don't forget to pay the entrance ticket, and don't forget to wait for me tomorrow and after school" she texted

She sighed with a relief and hope if Troy will able to read her message. Afterwards, her mother told him to do the chores before she go to school, well, she's an afternoon shift student and so Troy. While she do the chores, her mind is still frustrated about Troy, I should say that she got an endless concern about him but what do you think about Troy? I hope he thought about Judith the same way she does. Anyway, Troy is a playboy and a badboy, he got tons of crushes and he likes pretty girls especially the ones with big BBs I hope you know what BBs mean. Judith isn't that pretty, isn't that sexy, but she's smart and loyal to her True Friends . Troy is loyal too but not much.

Their relationship is very complicated, sometimes they're friends, more than friends, and sometimes they see themselves as strangers. They've met when the teacher assigns them as groupmates, at first, Troy thought that Judith is just a normal girl until she just shout Pewdiepie's Name. There Troy notice Judith much more until they started to talk together, hangout, play video games, and sometimes cheat during exams. I should say that the reason why their friendship has built because of Pewdiepie. Months passes, Judith loves Troy, she tried to control her feelings but she always ended up loving him and there starts the pain that she's been carrying now.

Hours passed and its time for her to go to school and get ready, she wanted to arrive early so she still have time to go to troy's house. She usually let her father take her to school, she doesn't like commuting or go with somebody else, she's a good girl and doesnt like being wild.

"Dad! Let's go!," she forced her lazy dad who sits at the monoblock chair to stood up. "Okay okay! Why do you want to go to school so early?," he asked scratching his grayish hair. In that time, Judith paused and became speechless because she was afraid to tell his dad about Troy. She doesn't like lying but she has to if she needs to. "Because...I got to buy something important," she said.

Her dad gave her a mocking smile "Why can't you just buy it here? There are stores in our neighborhood,"
She have enough of this argument so she just get inside the car. She checked her tablet to see if Troy has replied

Troy: are you going to meet me at my house?

Judith: Yes, wait for me please

Troy: okay, just make sure you'll arrive here at 12:20 or else I will no longer wait for you

Judith sighed and a bit disappointed for what she have read, seriously, Judith wanted to see him bad! And he's just going to say that? It's almost 12: 18! Do you think Judith could still catch him? Of course not! But anyway, Judith understand Troy. The quotation about "who am I for him to wait for me? I'm not even his girlfriend. I'm just his FRIEND", has marked on her head, it helps her to understand Troy's attitude during this kind of situation.