Chapter two

She opened her eyes and suddenly feel very strange like she's not lying on her bed. She opened her eyes carefully and look around until she saw someone taking off his shirt- it was the bar tender of course. she felt anxious for what she saw. She started to think about dirty thought like what could even occur when there is a man who's taking off his shirt and a woman who's lying in an unfamiliar bed of someone. Judith can't hold herself and just started to scream out loud. Troy turn his head at Judith and hurriedly jump on top of her and covered Judith's mouth.

"Shush! I won't hurt you," Troy whispered, Judith suddenly feel uncomfortable for seeing a half-naked man with 4 pack abs on top of her. Judith stares at him patiently and tried to calm herself then started to stare at the man's eyes which looks very familiar for her. The memory about Troy and her first dance shattered where she looks straight to his hazel eyes. She blinked thrice and then Troy unblocked her mouth. Judith sighed with a relief.

"I'm so sorry if I take you here," Troy apologized, Judith nodded and remain speechless after what happened.
"You fall asleep and your car was lost? I think. So I brought you here in my apartment, because I dont even know where you live," Troy explained.
"Oh...," Judith muttered, and then she fold her legs and grab the blanket tightly(she's still lying on her bed) "is there something happened last night?," she asked
Troy popped his eyes and raise his hands like a cop was asking him "Like what? What do you mean?," Troy asked nervously
"You know?," Judith said trying to express it by the movement of her hands.
"Oh, nothing happens, Everything is okay," Troy said, and then silence just came between them. Troy felt uncomfortable with the awkward silence so he just decided to start a new conversation with her.
"So, while driving, you told me about your best friend, Troy," He said, pretending that he wasn't that guy named Troy
"Yeah..," Judith nodded
"You're angry at him but you still love him?," Troy asked
"I do," She replied.
Troy bit his lip and sighed heavily.
"Don't bite your lip and please, I don't want to see you on top of me, It's pretty disturbing," She insist. Judith touched his chest to push him away on top of her but before that happens, they glanced at each other for a second and then suddenly, Troy's roomie just came.

"Ugh..uhm..I think I should go outside for some fresh cool air...its kind of 'hot' in here," He said as he turn back on them but then Troy stood up and grab his roomie's hand and talked for a while about the awkward thing that he saw.

"Troy! You brought a girl? In our apartment?!," He exclaimed
"Dude, she's just a customer from the bar and she's angry at me," Troy explained.
"Angry? Why? Did you raped her?," He joked while facepalming.
"No I didnt! She's angry because she's my childhood best friend who likes me before but I rejected her but not really and I have to change my name into uhm...," Troy paused for thinking what his name should be.
"Oh! Oh! Stephano," He said sardonically
"Bro, there's no time for joking, uhm maybe... Ron instead," Troy replied.
"Oh the name of a guy who won't be friendzoned forever," He smirked, Troy rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Why do you have to change your name anyway?," His roomie asked
"She might get angry at me and will try to avoid me if I did that, like she'll suppose to show me some pinch of bitterness," Troy explained, his roomie nodded and then decided to went back inside the bedroom. The two of them gave Judith an awkward creepy smile that makes Judith a little bit scared, well she also smile back at them but a doubtful smile. "So Hi!!! Judas! I mean Judith!," His roomie greeted, Troy looked at him and stepped on his foot.
"Ouch!," he yelled.
"I'm sorry about my roomie,he is Greg and he really is an idiot but don't worry about him," Troy excused. Judith just nod and stared at the two.
"Anyway, who are you?," She asked him
Troy gulped and looked at Greg, he felt a sudden nervousness right in his blood that makes him to bit his lip. Greg nodded and move his eyes at Judith then back to Troy.
"I'm Ron," he replied quickly
"Oh, so you are the bar tender last night, anyway, thanks for the concern, I appreciate it a lot," Judith thanked as she tuck her hair beside her ear.
"You're welcome," He replied smiling.
"Uhm guys? I have to go to the CR," Greg excused as he went out of the bedroom and left the two of them inside there. Judith felt the sudden awkwardness between the two of them, they also stare at each other for a second. While Troy stares at her, he started to thought how beautiful is Judith is today than what she looks like before when she's still on high school. Troy also remembered what she says before and that moment flashes to his mind