Chapter three

You are a pain
In disguise

Troy bit his lip and turn his back on Judith, then he started to hit his head.
"Wait why are you hitting your head?," she frowned. Troy turn around and sighed. "Nothing, forget about it," He replied. Judith started to feel weird about his movements, well, she never tried to thought about the guy she knows as Ron as her old best friend.

She just sighed and then tried to change the topic to the other direction.

"Wanna eat something?," She asked smiling and grabbing Troy's hand. Troy looked at how Judith hold his hand, he kind of felt okay with it and the way she holds him makes him feel like he never felt it before.
"Hey, what's up with the silence?," she asked. Troy shook his head.
"Nothing, anyway, it seems that you always want to eat," he frowned. Judith giggled, well, actually, she always remind herself to have a diet but she just can't stop eating. Seriously she's one of the girls who eats like an elephant but never gets fat. Troy just smirked at her, because of her hysterical laugh. Then Judith noticed that which makes her quiet and stop laughing.
"So shall we go now?," Troy asked.
Judith nodded as they started to wander around every corner of New York, non-stop buying foods, especially chocolates. As the night has come they ended up sitting on his car and watching the stars twinkle on the horizon. Judith lay her head on his shoulder.
"I miss having a guy best friend," She muttered. Troy remembered the days when they're happy hanging out together but not in this way, where they are so intensely close and holding each other more closer like they're more than friends which is very different than before. Judith remove her head out of his shoulder and sighed for realizing that he got a girlfriend and knowing that she'll get hurt sooner if she fell for someone like him, a guy best friend

"We shouldn't be doing this, Ron," She said, while she tuck her hair behind her ear. Troy sighed and lay his head on the seat. "Why? Because I got a girlfriend?," He asked which is definitely right. Judith nodded and frowned for wondering that it sounds like that it wasn't necessary for him.
"She's useless, she doesn't have time for me," He said in a flat tone of voice then gazed at her. Judith doesn't like cheating at all or even betraying someone's love. For her As an online writter she have written that kind of story where a guy tries to betray his Girlfriend, like she already knows what could happen to the bitch and the girlfriend where she'll be as the bitch who'll get slap and rejected.
"Ron, maybe she's just busy, because you know, sometimes love doesn't mean that someone will always be there for you, love is..." She said but she didn't continue her sentence for her who doesn't know what love really is, who is she to speak or swear something about she doesn't experienced or felt anyway?
"Love is what?," Troy asked
Judith gazed at him and then looked into his eyes where she can see the flashbacks, the pain of the past.
"Love is a feeling that everyone feels and it is up to you if you want it to last forever or not, love will lies in you if you can understand what it is, even if it's painful," She said. "So you better be an understanding boyfriend, okay?,"
Troy can't believe how much Judith can speak something deep like that because when they're still in high school, Judith seems to be a childish one but not an annoying type, probably a funny, crazy, and hilarious type. Who usually doesn't give deep advices or fucks.
"Yeah. You're right," He lean his head and paused for a second, he place his hand to Judith's leg that makes Judith stares at her, "But I'm still unlucky for having someone like her, you know what? If only I could reverse the time and have a chance to change my past...everything would be easy." He added.
"What do you mean?," Judith muttered.
"I...," before he continue his sentence, Judith's phone just rang that caused disturbance. Judith took of his hand from her leg and then answered the phone. It was Blair.

Judith: Blair? Hello?
Blair: I went in your apartment but the landlady said that you've left since yesterday, and she don't have a freaking idea why! So where are you, Jude?
Judith: Oh, I'm at my workmate's house and i-im going home now.
Blair: Okay, be safe. Oh and by the way! God bless your trip to Florida!
Judith: thanks Blair.