Chapter One

7 years later.

Judith finally reached 21, and she got a job, a designer and an online writer. Today is her day off and her peeps are about to go to the club tonight. She really doesn't like parties but she's always willing to be with her peeps.

Few moments later someone knock on the door of her apartment, she opened it then she saw Blair. Yes Blair, they are still together since they both grab the same course, but they work in different industries.

"Oh! Blair! It's you! What are you doing here?," She asked eagerly.
"Well, its been for a long time, shall we hang out for a second?," Blair asked
Judith nodded as she hurriedly grab her brown leather coat and wore it. "why not! It's been a long time!," Judith said smiling as they started to went out of the apartment. It's been a lot of years with no hangouts, only online conversations."Is Troy is still your friend on your blog?," Blair asked
Judith paused for a while and sighed heavily, "Blair, I don't want to talk about it, but anyway, yes we are but I unfollowed him, to avoid some disturbance to his relationship with that April," She explained narrowing her eyes on Blair.
"So you think April and Troy are still together then?," Blair thought.
"Not exactly," She responded quickly. Judith doesn't like to talk about her past because she's been trying to forget about it like she almost wanted to have an amnesia for no longer remembering it. So she can keep her feelings shut.
"So, want to go to Starbucks?," Judith suggested. Now the conversation went to the other direction.

As they went to Starbucks they started to talk a lot about themselves, plans, job, and friends.

"So who are your new best friends?," Blair asked as she sipped her coffee. Judith rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, tapping her fingers on the table and glance at the window. "Best friends? Hm...that ain't exist, I only got workmates," Judith muttered.
"So what do you call me then?," Blair asked raising a brow.
"Childhood friend, or a friend," Judith replied then she grab her coffee and drink it.
"Look, you really do change! I miss the previous you," She said smiling but Judith just frowned. "What's the big deal for being my previous self even though I wasn't worth it before!," Judith exclaimed.
"You aren't worth it. Why can you even say that to yourself!? You are worth it, girl, very," Blair said.
"If I am, then why didn't he notice my love for him, he doesn't know how much he worth for me. I'm not worth it on his eyes...," Judith said sadly, her eyes was covered with tears for remembering the day Troy lefted her. Their last bro-fist was the moment of a painful goodbye, well, I shouldn't say last though.
"Jude, you should forget about him, maybe he really isn't for you!," Blair said. Judith narrowed her eyes at Blair and sighed with a relief.
"Maybe...," Judith mumbled silently
"Love hurts, yes, Loving can hurt sometimes, it hurts because sometimes love meants to be a lesson for your precious mistake that turns to be the worst and then as a lesson, just like what I said! Love hurts when it turns out to be a lesson" Blair advised to Judith.

Judith gave her a small grin. Blair doesn't usually talk like that, though Judith can't believe that blair can give advices like that since Blair is not into falling to someone easily.

"So love tought me for not trusting promises," Judith thought
"Love tought you for not falling in love," Blair said sipping her coffee
"What? Love tought me for not falling in love? Like 'love' told me not to fall in love? Love want me to avoid itself?," Judith chuckled.
"Yes, because love tought you to be in love, not to fall, because if you fell, without someone to catch you, your bones will broke, just like a heart who fell in love who can't notice its love and no one is able to catch it, you'll be broken hearted," Blair smirked.
"Ugh, we shouldn't be talking about shits," Judith said giggling.
"yeah, so how's your job?," Blair asked
"Meh," She replied. "Anyway, next day i'll be going to Florida for designing a new dress for the autumn season, which means, I will left NY for a couple of months,"