Chapter 10.

7 months later!

Tulisa and Fazer have gone public with their relationship but no one really accepted it. Especially not their families! Tulisa's currently 37 weeks pregnant with the twins and is booked in for a c-section in 2 days time. Danny is still in Newcastle spending time with Skye and getting over Tulisa.

Lying in bed Tulisa smiles as she feels Fazer's heart beating underneath her head. Suddenly she gets a sharp pain in her stomach but assumes its just braxton hicks. The pain is gone within a couple of minutes only to return again. She slowly climbs out of bed and feels a wet sensation trickle down her legs. "Faze." She mumbles clinging onto the bedsheets. "Faze... She repeats only a little bit louder. "What?" He mumbles. "We need to go to the hospital." She says clearly in pain. "Why?" He asks still half asleep. "Because my waters have just broke." She replies and he sits up. "W-What?" He stutters. "We gotta go!" She says. "Ok... I'll get the bags." He replies quickly climbing out of bed. He grabs out stuff and puts some clothes on before checking the time, its 5:35am. "Right come on baby." He says wrapping his arm around her waist. They walk out to the car and Fazer drives them to the hospital...

Hours later at 11:15am Tulisa has had both babies. Baby A was born first at 10:30am and was a boy! Tulisa decided on the name Mason James Contostavlos. Baby B was born 10 minutes later and was another boy. She decided on the name Mitchell Paul Contostavlos. She's lying in bed cradling both them in her arms. "We need to get the DNA test sorted out." She whispers not taking her eyes off the babies. "Yeah." Fazer says quietly. "You okay?" She asks looking up at him. "Yeah I'm fine." He replies quietly. "Wanna hold?" She asks and he nods his head. "Yes please." He replies. She passes him Mason and just lies staring at Mitchell.

In Newcastle.

Danny's just woke up and slowly looks to his left. He sees Stephanie lying fast asleep and sighs. He climbs out of bed and the movement of the covers wake her up. "Dan..." She whispers and he turns around. "Steph I-" He begins. "Its fine. It was a drunked mistake. Pick Skye up from your mums and have her for the day if you want." She says smiling sweetly at him. "Thanks Steph." He replies pulling his clothes on. He leans over and places a soft kiss on Stephanie's cheek. "I'll drop her off tonight." He says. "Okay." She replies and Danny leaves the house. Its not the first time they've slept together in the past 7 months and honestly it probably won't be the last time in the near future.

A couple of hours later he's picked Skye up and they're at the park with the dog Skye named 'Bubbles.' Skye has learned to accept Tulisa won't be in her life anymore although it wasn't easy. "Want some ice cream trouble?" He asks as Skye chases the dog. "Yes please!" Skye replies. Danny gets her an ice cream and she eats it before he decides to take her home at 6pm. He straps her into the car and drives back to Stephanie's. He gets her out the car and knocks on the door. She opens it looking pale and exhausted. "You alright?" He asks. "Fine." She replies. "I can keep her for the night if your not feeling well." He says. "I said I'm fine." She snaps taking Skye from him. "Alright calm down... Bye Skye baby." He says placing a kiss to Skye's forehead. "Bye daddy!" Skye says and Danny smiles before walking back to his car. He turns around and watches as Stephanie slams the door. Danny sighs and makes his way back home.

In London.

Tulisa's still in hospital but Fazer got sent home for the night. She's lying in the bed with the twins in a plastic crib beside her bed. Reaching for her phone she decides to text Danny to let him know.

To Danny :

The babies were born today... Both boys, we've arranged for a DNA test from Fazer so if its not him then we know its you x

From Danny :

Okay. Congratulations, just let me know yeah?

To Danny :

Do you want to see a picture? x

From Danny :

No I'll wait until I know they're mine thanks.

She sighs and takes a picture of the babies before settling down to get some sleep.