Chapter 9.

London.

A couple of hours later Dappy's away out to get them all some food and Tulisa's lying cuddled into Fazer. "We need to watch Dappy doesn't come back." Fazer says gently kissing her forehead. "I know but I'm so comfy." She moans and he laughs. "Well unless you want to tell him?" Fazer suggests and Tulisa shakes her head. "No not yet." She says sitting up. "Okay." He replies just as Dappy walks back in the door. "Not killed each other yet I see?" Dappy asks and Tulisa smiles. "Came close to it." She replies and he laughs completely oblivious to their relationship. He places their food down on the table and they grab their own. Tulisa begins to eat hers before throwing it down on the table and rushing to the bathroom. Minutes later she comes back and Fazer looks at her sympathetically. "You okay?" He asks and she nods her head. "Yeah. Just tired and sick." She replies. "Why don't you head home... Me and Daps can finish here?" Fazer suggests looking at Dappy who nods his head. "Yeah go home T. You look exhausted, you must be coming down with a bug." Dappy says and Tulisa shakes her head. "I'm not Dappy... I'm pregnant." She replies quietly. "Oh well in that case you really should go home and rest." He says and she smiles. "I'll see you lot tomorrow yeah?" She asks and they both nod their heads. "See ya!" They reply. Tulisa goes out to her car and drives back home.

Newcastle (the next day).

"Come on then princess!" Danny says lifting Skye up. "Smelly!" She shouts and he laughs. "Oi you less of the smelly thanks!" He says carrying her out to the car. He unlocks the car and straps her into her carseat. "Where you wanna go?" He asks as he passes her a snack pod of blueberries. "T?" She asks and he shakes his head. "No princess we cant go see T. We can go pick mummy up though." He replies and her bottom lip begins to quiver. "Maybe another day yeah?" He asks. "B-But..." She begins to say. "Shall we go buy a puppy?" Danny asks and her face automatically lights up. "Yeah!" She cheers and he laughs. "Puppy it is then." He says shutting her door and climbing in his side of the car. He drives them to Stephanie's house and picks her up before driving to the pet shop. He explains on the way there about buying the puppy. When they get their Stephanie gets Skye out the car and Danny locks the door. They go into the pet shop and spend 10/15 minutes looking at the puppies before settling on a pug puppy. "What else do we need?" Danny asks. "Bed." Skye shouts and Stephanie smiles. "Okay then lets go get a bed." He says. Skye picks out a pink fluffy bed and also a pink lead & collar set. "Skye I am not taking a dog out in a pink lead." Danny says and Stephanie giggles. "The princess has spoken." She replies and Danny sighs while grabbing the lead off the shelf. Skye points over to the clothes section and smiles. "Daddy! That!" She shouts. "We cant dress the doggy up... Its not fair!" Danny says and Skye sighs. "Pleaseee!" She pleads and Danny gives in. "Okay a jacket for her to wear in the winter." He says and they walk over to the clothing section. "Pick one then." Stephanie says and Skye points at a pink pair of pyjamas. "Skye we are not buying the dog pyjamas." Danny says. Skye sulks for a few minutes before picking out a pink jacket for the dog.

London.

It's 10am and Tulisa's just walked out the bathroom to see Fazer sitting on the bed. "Hey you!" He says and she smiles slightly. "What's up?" He asks. "Nothing." She replies before walking out the bedroom door. "Don't lie to me T." He says following her. "I'm bleeding." She whispers...