Chapter 6.

Gareth rushes Tulisa to hospital and Danny speaks with his coach who agrees that he can go home so he books the earliest train he can find which wont get him in London until midnight. Tulisa's currently lying in a cubicle with Gareth holding her hand waiting for someone to come check over her. "UGH WHERE'S DANNY!" She screams. "He'll be here soon darling, do you want me to phone Fazer?" Gareth asks. "NO!" She replies. "T? I'm so fucking confused... This morning you told me that this baby might not even be Danny's which clearly means you've been sleeping with Fazer as well. This isn't fair on Danny or Fazer. Your messing them both around T." He says and she sighs. "I know but I just... I love them both G." She whispers. "Look I'm not being nasty or anything but you obviously cant love Danny that much if you were shagging Fazer behind his back." Gareth says and a tear falls down Tulisa's cheek. "Look I don't mean to upset you... But its the truth." Gareth says and Tulisa nods her head. "I know but I don't want to hurt him..." She cries. "T, your just hurting him in the long run... If you pretend that this is his baby and it turns out to Fazer's that will break his heart." Gareth says and Tulisa nods his head. "Go phone him and tell him I'm fine that he doesn't need to come home." She replies. "Are you sure?" Gareth asks and she nods her head. "And once your sure that he's not coming get Fazer to come up here as soon as possible." She replies and Gareth nods his head before leaving the room. A few minutes after Gareth's left the cubicle the nurse comes in pushing the ultrasound machine. "Alright Miss Contostavlos, I'm going to do your scan now if that's okay." She says and Tulisa nods her head. "That's fine." Tulisa replies. Tulisa rolls up her t-shirt and the nurse begins to perform her scan. After a few minutes of silence she looks down at Tulisa. "Is it bad news? Its bad news isn't it?" Tulisa asks. "No... You are still pregnant. 4 weeks infact, your due on the 24th Dec It's just I've found more than one sac Miss Contostavlos." The nurse replies. "Twins?" Tulisa asks shocked and the nurse nods her head. "Are you having a laugh?" Tulisa asks and the nurse turns the screen round. "Look that's your babies..." The nurse replies and Tulisa gasps. "Wow..." She says as she looks at the two little blobs on the screen. A tear falls down her cheek and the nurse smiles. "I'll print you off some pictures and bring them into you." She says and Tulisa wipes her eyes. "Thank you!" She replies. The nurse turns the machine off and leaves the room. Tulisa uses the paper towel to wipe her stomach. Once she's got all the gel stuff off it she pulls her t-shirt down on rests her hand on her stomach. "Stay strong in there little ones..." She whispers just as the curtains pulled back and Fazer rushes in with Gareth not far behind him. "T!" He says pulling her into his arms. "Ouch! Watch Fazer..." She replies and he loosens his grip on her. "I'm sorry! Are you okay? And the baby?" He asks. "I'm fine... And its babies." She replies with the biggest smile on her face. "What?" Fazer asks in shocked. "Its twins... Surprise." She replies and he laughs. "Oh wow... No way!" He says. "Yes way!" She replies. "I'm gonna give you two a minute." Gareth says smiling. "You can go home if you want G? I don't know when they'll let me out." Tulisa replies. "You sure? I mean how would you get home?" Gareth asks. "I'm pretty sure Faze will take me." She replies. "Yeah... Okay. Phone me later." He says quickly hugging her. Gareth leaves and Tulisa moves over on the bed. "Sit here." She says patting the bed. Fazer sits beside her and puts his arm around Tulisa. She cuddles into his side and rests her head on his chest. "I want us to be together Faze... Properly." She says and he looks down at her. "Me too baby... Me too." He replies. "Oh really? Where the fuck do I fit into this little plan?" They both hear someone say. Tulisa's head shoots up to see Danny standing at the bottom of the bed holding a bunch of roses. "Danny!" She says...