Happy 4th to us

"Hello my babylove,

Happy 4th Monthsary to us. 👏🏻 It's been awhile.

I've been thinking a lot about our future together. Just you and me in our little home. 🏡 I imagine sleeping next to you, your arms around my waist and my head on your arms. 🌙 And waiting for the day waking up next to you every morning and make some weird with you while you're asleep. 😂✌🏻️ ⛅️ I imagine brushing teeth with you beside me and making stupid smiles. 😁 I imagine you and me at the couch both reading a book but disturbing each other. I imagine I'm cooking dinner while you're setting up the table. I imagine talking anything with you inside the bath tub.🛀🏼 I imagine us having midnight snack and just watching movie all night. 💻 And guess what? While imagining all these things I can't help but get excited. I can't wait for our future together.👭 Just you and me. I want us to be together for a long time.🍂 I want to make you happy in any way I can. 💪🏻 I want you to be happy. I want to be the one to make you happy. 😍 I wanna grow old with you 👵🏻👵🏻 ILOVEYOU SO MUCH. ILOVEYOU. ILOVEYOU AND I'm still inlove with you. Wishing a lifetime with you. 🌠 till death do us part! ➕ IMISSYOU AND ILOVEYOU 💋😍😂👭👏🏻❤️😘😘 With Kael Lacson"

Yan ang bungad ng August 25,2015 niya..dahil not just by actions lang dapat words den..para mapapa WOW ka talaga! Hindi lang ako ang bumati sakanya kundi siya rin..

"I know we've been through a lot, I've messed up and made you cry.. Lately you felt bad with my actions though I'm not doing anything wrong you were just being paranoid. You are no less than a blessing in disguise to me. I cherish every second I spend with you and I find myself loving you more everyday Baby. I just wanted you to know that I am so thankful for all, You are smart, thoughtful, sweet, amazing, beautiful, and funny, This list could go on and on! We have had our ups and downs and I just wanted to let you know that I wouldn't change them for anything in this world. I love having a day where I can celebrate the fact that it is so awesome to have you as my GIRLFRIEND! HAPPY 4TH MONTH ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!
❤️💒😘💋👭 - ‌feeling loved with Pitchy Noren V. Lacson"

Yeah! We've been through a lot talaga.. Sa sobrang dami ng pinagdaanan namin sa relasyon still okay parin,maayos parin.. Kahit ilang beses ang sakit gawa ng nakaraan still kaya ko at kakayanin lahat..dahil marami pang araw, buwan at taon ang kaylangan namin harapin.