Part 1

Who would have thought that a chinese doll could hide a ghost ?

Another day started to Isabelle, a girl of 13 years, her hair was long, straight and brown mixed with black, almost like a dark brown, her eyes were a brown like wood.

She left her bed to go for her breakfast, she went down to see her grandparents eating.

"Oh Isabelle, good morning sweetheart"

"Hi grandma"

"How are you in this cold morning od winter ?"

"Good too, where's grandpa ?"

"He went for food, and maybe a little dessert "

"Oh, okay "

She said while she was drinking a hot teacup and eating a sandwich, after it, she went upstairs to get dressed, with a purple hoodie, dark jeans and black shoes, she brushed her hair while she was smelling the smell of a warm chicken soup, perfect for a cold day.

If you wonder, why she doesn't live with her parents, well... Her mother died when she was born, and her father, sadly she never got to meet him, they said he left her, so she only lives with her grandparents.

After it, she went down to the kitchen to help her grandma with the soup.

"What do you think, Isabelle ?"

The lady said with a spoon in hand with a bit of the soup.

"Be careful, it's hot"

"Yes grandma"

The girl tasted the soup.

"Perfect !"

The lady laughed for the comment of the girl, someone knocked the door, Isabelle opened to see her grandpa with a jacked, a hat and a scarf coreved with snow.

"Grandpa !"

The girl hugged him, while the old man hugged her back.

"Oh Isabelle, hi dear, can you help me with the food ?"

The girl was carrying the bags to the kitchen, the grandma said.

"Sweetie, can you bring a few logs to the fireplace ?"

"Yes grandma"

The girl put a scarf on with gloves warming her hands and neck, she went to her yard covered with snow, she saw the logs coveres in the snow, she took 6 in case and entered to the house.

She turned the fireplace on to warm the house, the grandparents entered.

"Isabelle, you did it ?"

"Yep"

"Thanks, you're a blessing to us"

Isabelle smiled and hugges them, they hugged her back while their faces had a happy smile.

Everything was perfect...