Isabelle's Reference Sheet

Name: Isabelle 

Real name: Isabelle Aaliyah Kingstone

Other names: Isa, Belle, Ivy 

Age: 14 (when she died)

Specie: Proxy / Demon

Cause of death: Stabbed by a stick from the back through her chest

Birthday: 10th August

--

Weapons: Machetes and Ivies 

Power: Earth & Forest.

Weakness: Holy objects.

--
Phrase:

"Root in The Forest"

"Roses are red, the vines are green, just died now cause I want you to scream"

--
Status: Single 
--
Personallity: Insane (you could say so), sarcastic, quiet, laughs a lot.

Clothes: Brown hoodie, black jeans,black shoes.

Appearence: Very dark brown hair, light brown eyes, soft pink lips, 

--
Family:
Nathen (Father)
Camille (Mother)
Grace (Grandmother)
Daniel (Grandfather)

Story: When she was born, her mother died, that night her father left her, so her grandgparents raised her since, in her birthday number 14, she got a doll which she called her Yamy, a few days later, she meet the spirit which it was inside her doll, Yamy.

Yamy told her how she died and Isabelle told her about her life, Yamy became a guardian to Isabelle, a few days later, she meet a boy called Jason Hills, she fell in love with him, but Yamy told her to not trust him but she didn't heard her, a month later, Isabelle confessed her feeling to her friend but she got rejected in a bad way of Jason, after it, she said that Yamy was right, in a way to make her happy, Yamy gave a power to the girl, the power of controll the earth and forest as how she wanted or needed.

After a time, Isabelle didn't trusted her grandparents as how she did before she met Yamy, in a last gift, Yamy gave her a gift called "The Black Wish", saying that she could use it before she died, but che could become a demon, one night, she heard screams coming from the forest, she went to investigate but she saw the hanged corpses of her grandparents, that was the last thing she was before 3 boys knocked her out.

After she woke up, her hair was cut, she ran to the second floor but she was pushed making a stick stab her, in agony, she used the black wish and the light were out, the boys went to the first floor but the girl's corpse wasn't there.

Isabelle used her vines to take them to the basement, to torture and kill them,but the boys were asked to kill the girl's only family, it was Jason Hills, she cried and smiled for it, she could get revenge of it, after it, when she was about to burry her grandparents' corpses, a couple went there and started to attack the tree where her deceased ones were hanged, she got angry and ripped their limbs and buried them down a rock, she covered her grandparents with white flowers and put them underground, ever since, she lives with Yamy as her daughter, cause she's the only who made her like that, in a way of respect, she calls Yamy  "Dark Mother", since she treats her like her daughter and she's a demon.

Friends: Yamy's proxies

Enemies: Humans
--

The way she kills: She hangs the people with her vines and tortures them first, when they are in agony she makes them to commit suicide infront of her of let them bleed to death

--

Theme Songs:

- "Sarcasm" by Get Scared.

- "Sell your Soul" by Hollywood Undead.

Special facts:

She has Yamy's pentagram marked in both of her arms