Part 6

"I was talking with ... Yamy, my doll"

The man smiled and went back to the house.

"That was close"

"You can't trust on your grandparents"

"Why ?"

"They are not your real parents, they are just taking care of you until you die"

"I guess you're right..."

The girl with down, turned into an anger face, she said.

"Yeah, I can't trust my friends, my grandparents are just taking care of me when my family wasn't able, I can only trust you Yamy"

The girl smiled with a tiny pupils and smiling.

"I can only trust you"

"That's right"

::3 WEEKS LATER::

Isabelle was trusting on her grandparents, but not so much, she was practicing more her magic, Yamy gave her a book with a few spells she could try, on her house, doing her homework and almost sleeping.

"Hi Isa"

The girl jumped off the bed, she got scared and said.

"Never appear like that again"

"Sorry, but I'll give you one last gift"

"Wow, you're always giving me gifts"

Yamy showed her a black glowing flower in her hand, the flower was like the one Yamy had in her hair and she said.

"A flower ?"

"It's not a flower, it's "The Black Wish" "

"The what ?"

"It's a wish, when you're about to die you have to say "Yamy, help me with the black wish" and ... well..."

"What ?"

"You'll become a demon "

"A demon ?!"

"Obviously you can use it, but only one time"

"Okay ?"

::1 PM::

The girl was sleeping until.she heard screaming from the forest, but it sounded like her grandparents, worried she got up dressing up with black shoes and jeans, and a dark brown sweater, she took Yamy with her, but before left the house, she took 2 machetes of the shed and left the house to thee forest with a bit of fear.

As the cold wind was blowing in her hair, she was running until she saw a tiny pool of fresh blood in the ground.

She almost with a heart attack, she was following the path of red stains, but as she was running, it was getting bigger until the path over in a tree, she heard a sound of a rope like hanging something, she looked up and saw a thing that made her broke into tears...