Part 7

Her grandparents were hanged with their organs out, but the worst is that they had their hearts in the mouth, Isabelle threw up for watching that scene, her cheeks were covered with tears.

"WHO DID THIS TO YOU ?!?!"

"It was us..."

She saw Jake, Tyler and Leo covered in blood, they said.

"Do you like the gift ?"

They pointed to the hanged corpses, they killed them, Isabelle was hit in the head with a baseball bat, she could only hear the laughs of the boys before everything came dark.

When she woke up, she was in a abandoned house lying in the stairs, she was fine, but her hair was cut a bit, she looked to her side and there was part of her hair and her knives, she didn't care about what happened with her hair, she was planning to cut it anyway, she got up and took her knives, until she heard voices.

"She's there..."

She got scared more than ever, but it got worst when she heard voices near, she ran to the 2nd floor and looked in case, she sighed at seeing no one...

"Trying to escape, Isabelle ?..."

Isabelle turned around and saw Tyler pushing her down, Isabelle her like her heart was out of her chest, she opened her eyes while her pupils were dilated, a stick stabbed her from her back through her chest, she could feel her heart everytime more slow while her blood was dripping out of her mouth, she remembered "The Black Gift" , without thinking it twice, she said in a weak whisper almost dead.

"Yamy... h-help me ... with... t-the ... b-b-black w-wish..."

She looked at the boys, they were just smiling and lauguing, until then, the light turned off, Leo had a flashlight on his hand, they tried to go down carefully, on the first floor, they saw the place were Isabelle died ... BUT HER CORPSE WASN'T THERE !

"W-W-Where i-is she ?..."

The felt something on their feet, they looked down to see vines grabbing them from ankles, Jake said.

"W-Where did this came from ...?"

They were not able to answer cause the vines were taking them to the basement, they had a bit of blood in theur heads, when they were already in the basement, still grabbed by the vines, they tried to get them off, but it was useless, the vines were more stronger then them.

They heard a laugh coming from upstairs of the basement, the door opened and saw a siluette going down where they were, they saw who was, at seeing it, they stayed in shock ...