Part 5

Isabelle was leaving a few things in her locker, until she heard two boys saying.

"Look, the baby needs her grey doll to be safe ?"

"Awww, are you sure you have 14 years ? Cause you look like 9 years"

The boys laughed while Isabelle was with the head down, until she heard another voice saying.

"Hey !"

She saw a boy with pale skin, brown hair and brown eyes.

"Mess around with someone else"

"Tsk whatever..."

The boys left leaving Isabelle alone.

"Sorry, did I scared you ?"

"I'm fine I guess"

"Good, by the way, I'm Jason"

"I'm Isabelle"

When she came back home, she sighed in her bedroom happy, she had a crush on Jason.

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing... I saw a guy in school and ... well... I have a crush on him..."

Isabelle said a bit blushed, Yamy said.

"You can't trust anyone, Isabelle"

"Why ?"

"You only met him today and you can't trust him already, but do whatever you want, it's your choice"

::1 MONTH LATER::

"Okay Isabelle... you can do this !"

She whispered to herself, she was waiting Jason, she wantwd to tell him that she had a crush on him.

"Isabelle !"

She heard him and she smiled, he said.

"Hey, what's wrong ? What do you needed to tell me ?"

She sighed nervous and said.

"Well... I met you a month later and I... started to feel another things for you, so... I... I think I like you"

She said a bit blushed.

"Sorry"

She heard him saying, but why ?

"What"

"Sorry, but I don't like you"

"Why ?"

"I would never love a girl who always goes everywhere with a stupid doll"

Isabelle started to cry, since when her friend became so heartless ?

"Get lost, stupid"

Isabelle ran to her house, she locked herself in her bedroom as she started to cry hugging her legs, she saw Yamy infront of her.

"I tried to warn you, Isabelle"

Isabelle hugged Yamy, she hugged her back while she tried to calm her down.

"Y-You were right Yamy, you were so right..."

She said with broken voice, Yamy said while she cleaned her tears.

"Would you like a gift ?"

The girl said.

"A gift ? "

"Yep, drink this, it's not bad to you"

The spirit gave to the girl a flask with a black liquid wih a few parts of plants, the girl drank it but it tasted like earth with wine or worst making her start to cough.

"Do you feel a bit diferent ?"

"A bit, why ?"

"Thar was a potion"

"To what ?

"Well, I made it to you, now you can controll the earth and the forest as you want"

The girl smiled with an idea, she went downstairs with Yamy in her doll form in hand.

"Grandpa, can I play in the yard ?"

"Yes dear, but be careful, okay ?"

"Okay"

Yamy was on her normal form.in the yard, she was sitting with Isabelle in the grass explaning her new powers and how to use them.

"You got that ?"

"Yup"

Isabelle saw the vine with the roses dead, she touched the plant making it to be alive and grow like before.

"See ?"

"Yeah, it's amazing, but one question"

"Go ahead"

"If I controll the earth now, it won't hurt me or kill me ?"

"No and it won't, now that you controll it, it protects you and respects you, cause they know you controll them, even you have the powers mark now in your arms"

"Yeah ? "

The girl up her sleeves up seeing like a tattoo, it was like black vines around her arms, she smiled and said.

"You're my best friend"

"Isabelle ?"

The girl turned around to see her grandpa in the door with a confused face.

"Who are you talking to, dear ?"