Part 4

Isabelle was bit tears and she felt her heart hard, Yamy lost her daughters on a fire and wasn't able to save them...

"I'm sorry to heard that... I know the feeling..."

"Really ?"

"Yeah, I can tell you mine if you want..."

"I'm listening..."

::FLASHBACK::

After a few minutes of born, Camille was holding her daughter Isabelle

"How are you going to name her ?"

The husband of Camille, Nathen said.

"Isabelle"

"She's so beautiful..."

"Yes..."

The wife started to coughing while her pulse was going low, the husband passed the baby to the nurses, they asked for help, they asked to the husband to leave the room,the man did worried for her wife, 1 hour later, the doctors let the man enter to the room, Nathen saw Camille in the bed, he hold her hand, but it was cold.

"She... she is..."

The doctor looked down, Nathen cried painfully, her wife was dead.

"Sorry for you lost, sir... Here's your daughter..."

The nurses gave the child to the broken man.

::IN HIS PARENTS' HOUSE::

"CAMILLE'S DEAD !"

"Nathen, please calm down, you'll wake up your daughter"

Said Grace, the mother of Nathen while she was holding Isabelle.

"SHE'S NOT MY DAUGHTER, SHE'S THE CAUSE OF THE DEATH OF MY WIFE ! CAMILLE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF HER !!"

The man screamed with anger and tears, he wanted to hurt Isabelle, she was crying, he said.

"SHUT UP, YOU PIECE OF SHIT !"

He, with a punch on air, about to hurt his child, the father of Nathen, Daniel, stopped him and said.

"It's not fault of anyone..."

"You know what ? I don't want that thing, I don't want Isabelle... I won't love my daughter ..."

"What are you saying ?"

"Mom, dad... I'm leaving to Guatemala..."

"And you are going to leave your child ?"

"SHE'S NOT MY CHILD ! I'M LEAVING, I'M LEAVING THAT THING HERE !"

Daniel and Grace looked at the baby, and looked at each other, and said.

"We are going to raise Isabelle..."

"We'll raise her Nathen, but please, don't leave..."

"Sorry, but I won't live in the same country as that baby..."

After it, the man was in the car driving away from there, Nathen and Grace looked at Isabelle.

Grace kissed the forehead of the baby while she was hugging her, Nathen kissed the hand of the baby and said.

"Don't worry Isabelle, we're going to raise you ..."

Grace smiled.

"We promise sweetie..."

Isabelle looked at them and smiled while she was playing with a necklace with an Saint there, it was from Camille, she wanted Isabelle to have it, so she could be safe.

::END OF FLASHBACK::

Isabelle was holding the necklace in her hand and put it back in her neck under her T-shirt.

Yamy hugged her and said.

"Don't worry, I'll be your friend"

Isabelle hugged her back and started to take Yamy in fer doll form everwhere she went.

That was how she met him...