Day one:stepping in

Bryshere...

"babe I know your mad about me doing this, but  I will leave before our little bundle of joy gets here I'll be out of the gang" Jacob told My baby I shook my head cause we all heard this before from him. "yeah right, you said that before when we got back together you said you would leave" my babe said beautifully. I smiled she makes my heart just melt. "I know baby but what happened? we got robbed and we needed to get some money. and we need the money so that we can support our baby. I don't want you and our baby to be needing anything. I don't want y'all to be worried about a fucking thing baby girl" he said rubbing her belly. I growled. He shouldn't lay a dang hand on my baby! Lord im sorry but she is my wife! she smiled lightly. I can tell she was faking it.

"are you gonna go in?" Jason said I nodded. Mariaa hasn't officially seen me seen me yet but she has talked to me. Her stupid boyfriend always catches me and puts me in jail. " he's gone" jason said. I waited till he got into his car and left then I walked out the car and walked to her front door. I knocked. " hello?" mariaa said opening the door with a big smile. "hi I'm Bryshere and im new around here and I just wanna get to know some people in the circle" I smiled "oh okay I'm Mariaa" she smiled showing her dimples. "hi mariaa" I smiled making sure she can see mine. "you dimples are deep" she smiled "do you want to come in" she asked. BINGO "yes I would love to" i said walking in.

"sorry it's a mess, I was in the middle of cleaning and I got some bad news" she said moving Jacob's clothes on the couch and putting them in the Landry room. what a pig, making my baby clean up after him. "oh it's fine it's not that bad" I smiled. she smiled "do you need something to drink?" she asked "um sure" I said. she nodded and brought me a glass of lemonade. my hand touched hers a little bit when she brought the glass. Her hand is so soft I'm in love.

I smiled "thanks" she nodded and sat next to me. "how far along are you?" I asked. I already know the answer but I wanted to make small talk. "oh I'm 3 months you can tell? Not a lot of people can tell yet for some reason. unless I'm wearing a tight shirt or dress" she smiled rubbing her belly. Oh shit I forgot I wasn't "supposed" to know so I looked really quick at her belly and nodded "yeah a little bit." she nodded and smiled. "what brings you here? Do you have a family, wife or girlfriend, kids?" she asked "yes" I mumbled really low. "hmm?" she said sipping on her lemonade "oh well I'm here to be closer to family, and no i don't have a girlfriend or a wife. Or really a family of my own." I said looking sad on purpose to make he ask me why. "oh is there a girl that catches your interest?" she said "yeah, she freaking beautiful. But she doesn't know i even exist and she have a boyfriend." i said "aww well maybe she'll see that you like her and give you a chance." she smiled. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. 

I don't know why i asked, i know ima hate the answer.

"Yeah, I'm with my high school sweetheart." She smiled. I forced a smile on my face. "Aw. how sweet." I said. 

I can't wait till this nigga fuckin goes away.

a couple hours later mariaa and I was playing a card game enjoying ourselves. "hey babe im b-Who's this?" Jacob said walking in. I smirked "oh this is Bryshere. Bryshere this is my boyfriend Jacob." she said touching my shoulder "so nice to meet you Jacob" I smirked. "what is he doing here?" he asked "oh he's new around here and wanted to meet some people so we ended up talking for a while so I thought we could show him around town and stuff" she smiled I smiled at her. "Oh" he falsely laughed "can I talk to him alone for a second babe" he asked "Um, okay baby." Mariaa looked at him weirdly and walked outside. 

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my girl?" Jacob spoke. I smirked "She was mine first you knew I was in love with her ever since High School" I said "I know that but you were too scared to say anything I stepped up she's mine" he said bunking up "don't play me. you don't want her." I stood "And what makes you think that?" Jacob smirked. "Cause you cheat on her." I smirked. He looked at me. "well that all the time we have for today fokes I'll see you next time" I smirked and walked out. "Just because i cheated on her doesn't mean i'm not in love with her." He said.  Mariaa was walking back "your leaving?" she pouted "yeah I feel like I over stayed my welcome ." i said pouting "aww no way maybe you can come over for dinner tomorrow night?" she smiled holding my arm. I smiled "you think it'll be okay with your boyfriend?" I said. I honestly can care less if he like it or not. "oh yeah he's never home for dinner with me anyway." she shrugged "I'll be there" I smiled harder. "Awesome" she said. "I'll see you then Mariaa" I said hugging her lightly then getting into my car.

easier then I thought

tbcccc