Secrets

Bryshere pov

I texted her back "why thank you beautiful you know any one else he messes around with?" I asked. If I'm gonna do this I gotta do it right. "well yeah he has things with a lot of girls, why?" she texted "I need names now." so she texted me the names and a couple of hours later I had them all at my house. "wow nice house you live here all by yourself?" this one girl said rubbing my chest. ew. "not for long my girl will be here pretty soon" I said "soo why are we here?" Ciara asked.

If your wondering I asked all the girls Jacob has been sleeping with while he was dating my baby. I need facts, videos, and pictures and everything else I need to end him. "when was the last time you guys slept with Jacob?"  I asked "yesterday." one girl said "last week" another said "today at 3"  another said. I nodded. "any of you guys have videos or pictures of you two together?"  I asked again "no he always tells us not to take any pictures or videos whiles were together." Tyler said. "well I don't care what he says get me pictures and videos of you guys together.  or you won't be paid your money." I said. I'm not playing around I need this info now. "well I know this one girl named Janice and she's having his baby" Ciara said again. oh really?

Jacob pov.

"Look Jacob I need help with this baby." Janice said over the phone. I sighed "listen I already told you I have a baby with Mariaa and I'm with her. I can't help you. The only way I can help is by paying you every week." I said. She began to sigh "you don't want to see your own flesh and blood? Jacob I can't do this alone why can't you just don't do both." she said sounding like she was crying. "well-" as soon as I was about to say something I heard the door opening and closing. Man Mariaa is home. "look look ill call you back" I said hanging up.

Mariaa walked in the room  with two snow cones. "baby I hope you didn't feel up on snow cones. Our baby needs better than that" I said standing up rubbing her belly. "i just had one but the lady who works there gave me these two because it was pretty hot outside so I thought you would want one" she said smiling. showing off her dimples. She is so cute man I love her "aww dang thanks baby." I said. she handed me a snow cone and began to eat hers. "whoa whoa baby take it easy I don't want my baby to get a brain freeze" I said eating mine. "really" she said giggling "yes babe" I smiled as I kissed her belly.

Man I love this girl, but I just can't stop having sex with other girls. Now no I will never bring something back to get Mariaa or the baby sick. I always get checked to make sure. I'll never get caught up that's one thing I won't do. "what are you thinking about baby?" Mariaa asked finishing up her snow cone. "oh oh nothing baby." I said. She stood up and sat on my lap. "baby I know you something's up" she said. I sighed "It's nothing babe" I said holding  her. She nodded.  "how about I make you dinner baby" I said "sure baby" she smiled. I went downstairs she followed. "ima make yours and baby's favorite" I said.

Bryshere pov

"soo your telling me that he has a baby on the way with a girl named Janice? and Mariaa?" I said talking to Mckayla. She was the one who sent me the video of her and Jacob and also gave me all the names of the girls he slept with. "Yes she's like my best friend. she sent me the picture of the test. " she sighed. "hmm send me the picture okay I need that. And I need you to pretend to be my sister" I said. Now before you go why don't you just ask your real sister? i'm not talking to her at the moment. "What? you said if I give you the names and the video that you would leave me alone." She said "yeah I know but your my main source for this." I said. she sighed "no no i'm not going to do this " she said getting up. "Oh yeah? if you walk out I will make tons of money off of your little sex tape with Jacob" I said playing the video on my tv. She looked at the tv and sighed "okay... find ill do it" she said "oh I know"   I said.

I'm getting my girl.....