chapter 1

hi so this if a fan fiction for all people who love 5SOS! Hopefully it will be good not promising anything though! I really hope you enjoy this! so yeah :) thanks x

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Caras POV!!

'Ermmmm lick a homeless mans armpit because if you ate one of his toenails then its inside of you. You?'

'I would run away! That's what I would do!!!' Me and my friend Beth both burst out laughing. We were in maths and the teacher had been sleeping for the past 45 minutes. His excuse was he had a really bad hangover. So basically the class was just doing whatever. We were in our last grade of high school and it wasn't getting any better.

The bell rang and mr cox woke up suddenly with a jolt.

'Yes, good work today class, please pack away and you may leave' He said in his awful nasily voice. Me and Beth got our books packed away and then left the classroom.

'Don't worry! We only have another 154 days at this school!' Beth said excitedly.

'Is that supposed to make me feel better?' I asked.

'It will when I tell you I lied there's only 153 more days!'

'What a relief' I sighed sarcastically.

'I know right?' She beamed.

This is Beth. Beth is my gorgeous, funny, random, weird, cool, perfect, hilarious, crazy, most amazing best friend. We have known each other for years and been through anything and everything together. She was the one you could always rely on if you needed someone to talk to, back you up and make you feel better  she was also the one who made you laugh so uncontrollably that milk shot out your nose. No that did happen to me and she has never let me forget it. I can be myself around beth and not even care she has seen me on my worst days and still called me pretty. And this is why I love my bestfriend.

'Oh my gosh! Look who it is!' Beth started to breathe really heavily. Luke Hemmings was coming our way. I really didn't get what she saw in him. Ok so maybe he was attractive in a sort of way but he was big headed, up himself and a massive dickhead just like the rest of them. She had the biggest crush on him but he never noticed her because he was kind of famous now so he only really talked to the cool popular kids. I'm not saying me and beth were loners. No just we weren't the most pretty or popular in our grade. I didn't particularly like any of them. They all seemed to like themselves to much because they were now famous.

Yep that's right.  Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum were all famous. They had all formed a group called '5 seconds of summer' and they had become a massive hit on youtube. They sang stuff. Soon they went global and everyone knew who they were. Then 1D a famous boy band saw them and asked them to be on tour with them as the support act. After that they got a record deal and started touring the world. Their management all thought it best for them to come and finish school though. So that is why there are 4 ok looking, self absorbed, big headed and spoilt celebrities walking our school halls.

Everywhere they go they have girls throwing themselves at them, boys trying to make them laugh.  They were used to it now though. I guess they knew that nothing ever would be the same again. This just proves that fame changes everything.

But you shouldn't change for fame. That's one thing I was always taught. Loads of celebrities go off the rails doing drugs and going to rehab and so many people change for celebrities but I have always been taught by my parents to never change for fame and I wont.

I grew up with a very famous family. My parents tried to stop the press seeing me so i could live a normal life. Well let me tell you that they succeeded because no one except my very closest friends who wouldn't tell anyone but no one knew that my mum was really the famous, one and only Kylie Minogue.

Me and my friends aren't really fussed by it. At first they all freaked out loads but they got used to it eventually. They didn't understand why we didn't want people to know though. Then the 5sos boys came back and they then realised. We wouldn't be able to move and so many people would suck up to us just because of my mum so they agreed to keep it secret. 

Me and my friend all learned from this not to change from fame and not to change for fame because in the end its all just a big mess and you end up in a web of lies and at the end of the day...its really not worth it.

------------------------------------------------

sorry its not long and sorry its crappy but its just some fun right? haha as if her mum is kylie tho u wottt;) i might of gone a bit far there but it just came to me and i thought it would be funny to write so i did;) x