chapter 16

ive been really really ill recently so i havnt been able to write but im recovering now and i will try to write more for you all:) sorry for the wait! i love you x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-chapter 16-

-caras POV!!-

I froze just behind the toilet door, trying to hear what they were saying about me. Why couldnt they talk just a little bit louder?

'Why though? Mate I thought you love Cara? Then the next day you're meeting up with the girl who caused your break up?'

'Yeah I know it looks weird and i do love Cara more than the world I just needed to talk to her you know, sort things out'

'you kissed her'

'No! She kissed me, I pushed her off me straight away! Trust me, I dont like Emily'

'Well imagine how Cara must see it, you two break up because of this girl who was so horrible to her and then not even 24 hours later you are meeting up with her and kissing her in public' Michael was getting protective and I could hear it in his voice.

'I know mate' Ashton sighed 'But it's really nothing like that'

I decided that I couldnt listen to this any longer I just wanted to go and shout at Ashton to be honest. So i tip toed back to the sinks and washed my hands as loudly as I could and I dried my hands with the hand drier and I hoped that Ashton would realise it was me and leave but when I opened the door no such luck. Ashton was stood infront of me looking up at me.

'Hey' he said sheepishly.

Damn! What do I say? Do I ignore him? Do I shout at him? Do I just say hey back? I decided to look at him but then speak to Calum and Michael.

'So which one of you losers is giving me a piggy back to the bakery?'

'Who said anything about a piggy back?' Michael asked looking confused.

'Me. You owe me'

'Hop on then' Calum said bending down for a second so I could quickly get on his back. When I was on he did a small jump to make sure I was secure and then we started walking.

'Bye then' Ashton said. He turned and started to walk away. Calum stopped and turned meaning I had to look at him. Michael looked up at me willing for me to speak to him. I sighed. I didnt want to speak to him, I had nothing to say. Calum decided to be a prick and run after him.

Ashton heard footsteps and turned around, when he saw what was coming he started to laugh. But I kept a straight face and tried to look anywhere but at him. His smile dropped a bit.

'So Ashton where is Emily now?' Michael asked, he already knew though. He was putting this on.

'Shes gone home, I just told you that' Ashton said before getting hit by Calum.

'Ahh, so now what are you doing?' Calum asked.

'Nothing, just going back home, we literally just had this conversation' Ashton said getting more confused.

'For gods sakes. Calum and Michael want to let me know that Emily isn't here anymore and they want to guilt me into taking oyu to the bakery with us but you are not understanding them and they're getting frustrated and Calum, Michael may I suggest you dont take up acting? You really arent the best' I finished taking a breath.

'Sooooo, can he come?' Calum asked me. I then looked at Michael and Ashton both looking at me with hopeful looks on their faces.

'Well you decide. It's your day aswell, i dont want to ruin things for you I just dont have anything to say' I replied simply. Ashton looked disappointed but happy at the same time. Calum and Michael didnt really know what to say. I know it made them feel awkward and i felt bad for that I just needed to let them know nothing was going to happen.