chapter 12

so sorry I haven't been updating, I have been on holiday, But im back now and updating more often:) thanks for sticking with me! I love you x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-chapter 12-

-Caras POV!!-

Today was the day I went back to school, I was so worried but Ashton was beside me holding my hand, he would be with me every single step of the way. We slowly walked through the school gates. I looked around and not many people were there yet. That was good so I could just slip inside and not have anyone talk to me.

We kept walking then it happened one girl came up to me.

'Is it true Kylie is your mum?' She asked, she looked in awe of me but a few days ago she was barging past me in the corridors not giving me two looks.

'Yes, its true' I said confidently.

'WOW! Where do you live?' She asked. Ashton just pulled me away shouting over his shoulder at her that we had somewhere to be.

'Thanks' I smiled at him and he gave me a little kiss.

'Any day' We walked hand in hand further into the school grounds. No one really approached me but everyone was looking.

'Can Cara..Minogue please come to my office. Thank you' The speakers around school all said that as loudly as possible. I had noticed they were hesitant to say my surname. Ashton just squeezed my hand and we kept on walking.

We finally got to the office. We knocked twice then walked in.

'Oh hello Cara, And Ashton?'

'Yep so why did you want me?' I asked.

'Well it would be better if we were alone....but that's fine' She said, changing her mind after seeing the look on mine and Ashtons face. 'Well I just wanted you to know that obviously things will change, people will change and if you have any problems feel free to come to me and any member of staff. We are your friends' She smiled at me awkwardly.

'Um ok, is that all? or..?'

'I will check up on you later, now run along' she smiled sweetly. Why was she being so nice? I tried not to cringe as me and Ashton walked out of the office.

'Well that was weird' I said.

'Its going to get a lot weirder' Ashton said.

We walked to first lesson which was thankfully science, because me and Ashton sit together permanently no one can talk to me. But everyone stared, even though our seats were at the back of the classroom. It felt like the longest ever science lesson. As soon as the bell rang no one went for their bags they just ran towards me and Ash.

'How did you keep it a secret for so long?'

'Is she a cool mum?'

'Do you live in a massive house?'

'Where do you go shopping?'

'What does your little sister look like?'

'Why did you keep it a secret?'

'Want to come to mine for dinner?'

'can I have a picture?'

'Is this why Ashton picked you and no one else?'

'That's why you can sing isn't it?'

'Can I have your autograoph?'

'Is it weird seeing your mum on telly?'