chapter 17

i know im a rubbish updater, im sorry I just have so much stuff going on at the moment I cant seem to find time to update, im sorry if you're still reading, voting and commenting then thankyou I love you x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Chapter 17-

-Caras POV!!-

I looked out of the window of the car Ashton was driving. It had been a few minutes and none of us had spoken. I wanted to talk to him, to joke around to get everything sorted. But right now I couldn't handle all of the emotions and drama.

I decided to get my phone out and text Ella.

'Hey Ella, it's Cara. X'

'Hey, whats up? x' She replied almost immediately.

'Ashton is driving me home x'

'WHAT? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?'

'Well Michael and Calum tricked me into having him drive me'

'Oh wow, sneaky ;) are you feeling better? What was up earlier? what did he say?'

'Well, you know I said I could get him arrested?'

'yeah'

'well he replied that he could get me arrested and when I asked how he replied 'you broke my heart' I just can't do it! I can't not be with him but I can't be with him'

'Oh my god. Do you want my opinion?'

'Yes please'

'He loves you. He looks at you like you are the only thing he sees, whenever you move, he moves. It's like you are one. Whenever you start to speak he smiles and looks at you in such an adoring way. When he got you in his arms he was beaming. You complete him and I think you should get him back and keep him because it's the only way both of you will be happy. I know you still like him, I could tell no matter how hard you try to hide it. But follow your heart. It will always keep you straight x'

I locked my phone and looked at Ashton. The way his face was concentrated on the road. He blew some hair from his face. His eyes flickered to me and he cracked a small smile.

'Why are you looking at me like that?'

'Like what?' I replied, turning to look out my window.

'I don't know, different'

With that we both stopped speaking. My phone rang and it was my mom. I answered.

'Hello?'

'Hey sweetie, where are you?'

'I'm not sure, Ashton is driving me home. I should be back soon'

'Ashton?'

'Later'

'Ok well I need to leave town for a few days and I am leaving you with Bella'

'What about the babysitter?'

'I fired her, she wasn't really getting used and you are old enough to look after her yourself now! Please darling, I will get you something nice'

'Mum I don't want any gifts! Its fine, don't worry about it. Its your job. Sure I can look after her. When are you leaving?'

'About 30 minutes'

'What?'

'It is short notice I know but I will be back by Sunday'