chapter 10

hey guys, sorry for the wait I will try update more often from now on:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Caras POV!!-

I could hear Ben and mum talking downstairs. Well Ben and my fake mum. We had used my aunty Jane because Ben couldn't know who mum was for obvious reasons. The newspapers had taken loads of photos of me in Nialls arms but fortunately my face was in his chest so no one saw my face. The newspapers were cleverer than I thought. They figured out I was Kylies daughter and that's why I was hiding but I wasn't worried. No one knew it was me. The only thing people could of recognised was my anklet but I hadn't worn it since so no one caught on.

Mum was upset she couldn't be downstairs but she was upstairs with me helping me get ready so she knew what I looked like and Jane was downstairs videoing so she would be able to see it later on. We had told Ben that mum was a really successful business woman and that is how we had enough money to afford his house. I was so nervous. Mum gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug then I nervously started to walk towards the door.

My heels making a noise every time they hit the floor. I hated wearing dresses but I must admit I did like this one. I eventually got to the top of the stairs then Ben and Jane looked up at me. Jane smiled and got her phone out. Bens mouth dropped open but he quickly recovered his face. I smiled a small smile glad I could make that effect on someone.

I slowly and cautiously walked down the stairs because I was worried I would fall, embarrass myself, ruin myself, ruin the dress, the hair and just die. I held on to the banister and finally I reached the floor. Ben leaned in and kissed my cheek. He linked my arm then we turned to Jane who smiled and took some photos of us. I just smiled and couldn't wait to just leave. We left the house and outside was a white Limo waiting for us. Ben gasped but I just walked forwards and got in. Ben followed quickly still amazed.

'George, prom please?' I smiled.

'Of course Cara' He smiled back. I loves George. He was a middle aged man who had been our driver for years. He often came over for dinner and he was just like a part of the family.

'You have your own driver?' Ben asked astounded.

'Yeah, well not really he is my mums friend who has a limo company and offered to drive us, isn't that right George?' I asked knowing he would go along with the lie.

'That's right Cara' He winked. Ben looked satisfied with that lie and started looking around the limo. It was his first time in one bless him.

We got to the prom and Ben took a deep breathe then stepped out of the Limo. He then leaned in and offered his hand forwards to me. I took it and put a smile on my face. I got out of the limo and waved goodbye at George.

We turned around and everyone was staring at us in disbelief. We just walked forwards smiling. We got our photo taken as we walked in then we got taken into the hall. It was beautifully decorated. I gasped when I walked in. There was balloons every where. Couples on the dancefloor, people sitting at tables talking, the DJ playing some music and a few people by the food table. Then the song changed and on came Ed Sheeran 'Give Me Love'

'I love this song!'  I said smiling.

'Then lets go dance' Said Ben.

'I cant dance, I don't dance' I said looking down.

'I will help you' he said grabbing my hand and taking me to the dance floor. Thankfully it was a slow song. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We started to sway from side to side and slowly move round in circles. Ben couldn't stop smiling.