Chapter 3

JADE'S POV
I wake to Luke's arms wrapped tight around me. I smile into his chest. He softly snores. I lightly play with his hair and he stirs awake. "Morning babe" he slurs. " good morning Lukey" I giggle and he leans in so our noses or touching. "Luke" I whisper. And I kiss him. He kisses back. Hard, flipping me over so he was on top of me. He started to pull my flannel off and I pulled it back up. We sat up and I pecked his lips. "Sorry" I say.

LUKES POV
"Sorry" she says as she plays with her hair. Her flannel slightly slips down her arm and I see an infinite amount of scars all over her arm. I grab her arm and pull her sleeve up. "Luke what-" I cut her off. "Jade baby, why?" I say as a single tear falls down my cheek. "Luke it's complicated I-I c-can't s-stop" she cries. "Aw babe I'm so sorry" I say as I pull her to my chest.
JADES POV
I cry into his chest. Will he tell Ashton? Will he hate me? Think differently of me? Will he look at me like a kicked puppy? What.will.Happen. Millions of thoughts run through my head.
Should I let my heart keep listening? "Jade?" His voice snapped me back into reality. "Yes Luke" I say shakily. "Your so beautiful" he whispers as he carefully wipes the tears from my cheeks. I shake my head and blush. "No,I'm not" i say, looking down at my hands. He tilts my chin up so we see eye to eye. "Jade, did anyone ever tell you that you have the prettiest brown eyes" he says smiling. I smile and blush."well, you did" I say and I kiss him. He kisses me back. I then realize, I like Luke. But, do I love him?

******************

(A/N)
Hey people!!!
So, cliffhanger much?
Yes?
Ok, so Jade and Luke. Ship name? Either Lade or Juke. Let me know in the comments!!!!