Chapter 5

It's been two weeks and I have about 13 'missed ' calls from Ashton and 15 'missed' calls from Luke. I felt awful about Luke. Nia texted me a few times. I haven't gone anywhere besides town ( to get food and clothes). I saw Luke in hot topic a few times but I hid from him between and inside racks of clothes. But, today I decided that I would call him. The phone rang about 3/4 times before he picked up. "Jade?" His voice sounded raspy. Was he crying? I cringed at the thought. "Yes it's me, look don't tell anyone I called, you copy?" I ask. " yeah okay" he says. " okay, I will tell you were I am, I am at the blueberry motel. Room #8. Don't bring anyone unless you want to bring Nia" I say. " k babe, I'll be there with Nia in 10 minutes, bye" he hung up.
------
I hear a knock on my door and I open it. Luke looks awful, his eyes are puffy and red. It looks like he hasn't gotten any sleep. "Luke" I sigh as he  leans in and kisses me, I kiss back as he picks me up. "I missed you so much" he whispers. "I missed you too" I say as I re-connect our lips. "Holy hell guys! Get a room!" Nia says as she shield her eyes. "Sorry Nia!" Me and Luke say. "It's all good guys" she says as we all laugh. I run and hug her and she hugs back. "I love the hair by the way" she says smiling. "Luke?" I ask turning to him. "Yes babe?" He says walking over to us. "Do you like my hair?" I say playfully. "Yeah! It's my favorite color! It looks great on you" he says Hugging me. I pull Nia in and we group hug. I run over to the bed, grab a pillow and I hit Luke in the face. "Hey!" He says grabbing one and hitting me in the head. We both laugh as Nia joins in and hits me and Luke. "Nia!" We both shout. "Aw shít!" She says as we hit her in the head. I hit Luke again. "I though we were a team!" He says. "Nope I pillow fight alone!" I say playfully as I run into the TV part of the room. "Come and get meeeeee!" I yell as I hide behind a chair. I see someone run into the room and Nia hides with me. "Let's get him!" She whispers. "Ok, on 3, 1.2" she yells "threeee!" As Luke walks into the room and we attack him. Nia and I tazer  him as he falls over with us on top of him. Pillow feathers fly everywhere. "Oops" I say as I kiss him. He smiles as he kisses back. We pull away as Nia gets up. Luke sits upright so I'm in his lap. He looks at me with a playful grin on his face. "Luke" I say as he throws me over his shoulder. "Luke!" I scream "put me down" he runs to the bed, Nia behind him. He throws me onto the bed and Nia jumps on his back and we all tackle each other. Luke and Nia pin me down and tickle me. "S-stop g-guys! I c-can't breathe!" I say between giggles. We all lay down on the bed. Still laughing. "It's already dark out" Nia says. "I'm tired" Luke says. "Same" Nia and I say. I look at the clock and its 9:24 p.m. "You guys can take the bed I'll take the couch" Nia says. "Ok" I say. "Good night she says as she hugs me. "You guys can borrow stuff" I say. "Luke, I have some of Ashton's old shirts" I say. "Okay" he says. I walk over to the closet and I grab Ashtons batman v-neck shirt for Luke and a black veil brides tank top and black shorts for Nia. "Here guys" I say as I hand them the clothes. "Thanks" they say. "Goodnight Nia" I say as the walks into the other room. Luke switches his shirts and he sits on the bed. I change into my old black dance shorts and a Harley Quinn tank top. I lay down beside Luke, he wraps his arms around me as I snuggle into his chest. He kisses my forehead and I smile. "Goodnight babe" he says. "Goodnight Lukey" I whisper as my eyelids get heavy and I fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Hey people!
So sorry if I don't frequently update but this week and next week I have ALOT of exams! Damn school!
Comment and vote!!!
Ily!!!