Chapter 2

"What's your middle name?"
"Cressida"
He smiles, " yours is way better then mine"
" what's yours?"
"Robert"
I nearly choke on my drink, " Luke Robert Hemmings"
" In the flesh"
We both burst into laughter. "Do you want to go to my house, like to watch Netflix?" He asks. "Shure" I say. " ok let's go"
We walk to his car as i get in he blasts Teenagers by my chemical romance and we scream along to it.
~~~
"Do you like Horror movies?" I ask. "Uh...um, I-I guess"
" Okay, do you mind watching The poltergeist?"
"Uh...shure"

We watched it in his living room. The movie started and I was watching it for a while, Luke looked really scared so I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me into his lap and I rested my head on his chest. I look up at Luke and he smiles. We continue watching the movie. Luke plays with my hair and I link my hand with his. My eyes flutter as I try to stay awake. "You can sleep babe, it's fine" Luke whispered. "Okay lukey" I slurred as my eyes shut.
LUKES POV
She closed her eyes and fell asleep. She looked like an angel in disguise. I smiled. I like her I thought in my head. I picked her up and carried her into my room. I gently lay her down on my bed and I lay next to her. She moves, "Jade?" I whisper. "Luke?" She slurs. " yeah I'm here" I say. "Will you cuddle with me?" She giggles. "Shure Babe" I say and I wrap my arms around her, she does the same to me and she lays her head on my chest. I kiss her forehead and we fall asleep.

--------
(A/N)
Jade and Luke. Cute right? Oh and btw if I don't update sometimes I will probably have tests those days or my phone is dead so yeah!
Bye people's!!! 😘