Seven

9 MONTHS 1 WEEK PREG, BRENNAN'S POV JUNE 5TH 2016:

"Can you just induce me already, this kid is killing me." I complain to my doctor as he does my weekly check up. "Not quite yet, maybe in another couple of days." he tells me and I start to cry, Logan grabs my hand and I look at him. "Why are you crying baby?" Logan asks me and I wipe a tear off of my cheek. "It's frustrating! This baby was supposed to be born last week! And now I have to wait longer!" I yell at him, okay so I'm not mad at him or Lennon I've just been super irritable and angry lately. "I'm sorry baby." Logan murmurs and I continue crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 DAYS LATER JUNE 7TH 2016:

"Logan come on!" I call up the stairs of the house he surprised me with a few weeks ago, the surprise almost put me into labor God I wish it had!  "Why are you so anxious to have the baby?" He asks me as he jogs down the stairs with our hospital bags. "I just want to hold him okay, last time I was pregnant I miscarried and now I'm just scared. I just want to hold him." I say and I start to cry. "Hey hey baby don't cry,  we are going to the hospital and they will induce you. Then you will have him and you can hold him as long as you want." Logan says pulling me into a hug. "I know, so lets get going so that I can hold my Lennon Blaine." I sigh and waddle out to the car, I am officially so huge that I waddle like an obese penguin.  "Your so cute when you waddle." Logan says with a chuckle as he follows me out of the house with both of the bags. "I may look cute but that my dear is the walk of pain and a huge baby bump." I tell him and I feel the spot that Lennon is kicking near my rib cage. Seriously I have no idea why this kid hasn't come out yet, he has turned into birthing position and has dropped down far enough but my body just won't let him out! "Well I will be sure to see that walk again sometime." Logan tells me with a smirk and I smack his arm. "Okay mister, baby number one hasn't even been born yet so don't you dare think that there will be a baby number two anytime soon." I scold him and then I look out the window and see buildings and trees pass by until we get to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWELVE HOURS AFTER INDUCTION:

"It's a girl!" The midwife cheers when the sound of a screaming baby fills the room. "What?" Logan asks with a shocked look on his face. "It's a baby girl!" I chime with a smile forgetting entirely that she was supposed to be a he. "Babe, did something happen to his umm you know?" Logan asks as the nurse places my baby girl in my arms, she is now cleaned off and wrapped in a warm blanket. "No it was probably just a bleep on the ultrasound." I tell him gazing lovingly down at my beautiful baby girl. "Wow, we made that? She is so precious." Logan coo's and I scoot over on the bed so that he can cuddle with us. "What are we going to name her?" I ask him leaning my head onto his shoulder while I hold our daughter to my chest. "We can still name her Lennon, just a different middle name." Logan says and he smiles down at our now named little Lennon. "Lennon Faith Christiansen?" I ask gazing up at him, he just nods and then gives me a quick kiss. 

"I can't believe it's a girl, we have a daughter." Logan murmurs not taking his eyes off of Lennon's face as she sleeps. We may have been expecting a son, but our daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to us.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! Lennon Faith Christiansen! It's a girl not a boy, I thought it would be fun to do the gender switcheroo since it happened to a friend of the family a while back it was supposed to be a girl but boom when she was born she was a he. Comment, vote, tell your buddies!

Love ya!

~Kaylynn