Chapter 20

I went into my bedroom and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Then my eyes popped right back open when I heard a knock on the door. I unlocked my phone and seen it was 12:00. I only been sleep for 5 minutes and I was sleeping very peacefully. I got out of bed mad and walked downstairs to the door.

"I'm coming damn!" I yelled as they started ringing my doorbell. I swung the door opened "Wh-- Diamond!" I yelled pulling her into a hug. I talk to Diamond here and there but I haven't seen her in like three years. She moved to Detroit with her brother.

"What are you doing here" I asked her. "I'm back for good bitch!" She said.

I stepped out the way and let her in. "Where my niece and nephew at" I asked her.

"There at my moms right now." she answered. "Have you talked to T.k" I asked her. She sighed loudly then shook her head. "No but I need to.. but I just don't know what to say to him and I already know it's going to be a argument" She said playing with her fingers.

"Well you guys need to talk eventually. You guys have a 11 year old son together and either way you guys are going to be in each others life. If you want I can come with you to see him tomorrow"

"You really going to come with me tomorrow" she asked. "Of course you already know how we rocking Diamond" I said pushing her leg playfully. She laughed then said good night to me and went to lay down in the guest room.

**

*1 week later*

I woke up and seen that Diamond and some of my other girls were still sleep. I walked into the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face. I slipped on a pair of house shoes and walked to the curb to get the mail. "Morning Kiyah" Terrell said walking out of Zay's house. "Morning T" I said back.

"Morning Zay" I said as I seen him walk out his house. "Morning Thickems" He smirked at me. I just shook my head and looked down at the mail walking towards my house. "So bae what we doing today" Somebody said. I turned around and seen Vontae standing there smiling at me leaning against a car.

I gasped and covered my mouth in complete shock. I ran to him and jumped on him, I hugged him super tight then he put me down. "I missed you baby" he said smiling at me. "I missed you to" I said blushing. It's crazy how he still makes me blush and feel like a teenager. He lifted my head up with his index finger and kissed me.

I parted away from the kiss , shifted my weight to my leg and folded my arms. "Whats wrong with you" He asked me.

"Vontae why didn't you call me or something"I asked. "Cause I didn't want you involved Nakiyah and every time they would question me they always brought your name up so I thought it was best not to have contact while I was in prison.. But I thought about you and Zariah every day and I had people watching you to make sure you was good." He said pulling me back to him.

I just didn't say anything back I decided to enjoy that he was finally out but this conversation will be brought back up. "It's been a long 8 years" He said grabbing my ass and kissing my neck. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss his touch, his lips, his presence.

"Stop there are other people out here" I said referring to Terrell and Zay and a couple other people. He shrugged his shoulders "Lets go inside then" he said.

"My girls are in there"I said. He sighed loudly.

"Vontae wassup my nigga" Zay said walking over to us. Vontae let go of his grip around my waist and dapped Zay ,Terrell and the rest of them up. I gave Terrell and Zay a hug because I only knew those two.

I went inside and let them talk. A few minutes later I went back outside. "Kiyah im gone kick it with them for a little bit" Vontae said once I approached them. I rolled my eyes and turned back around to walk inside. He was just talking about how its been 8 years but then he blows me off.

"Kiyah" Vontae yelled as I started to walk away. He reached his arm out and grabbed my wrist "Why you got a attitude Ma" he said pulling me close to him.

"I don't have a attitude" I said snatching my arm from him. Then I got closer and whispered in his ear "Just remember it's been 8 long years since you had all of this" I kissed his jaw then walked away.

"Ill catch up with y'all later" I heard Vontae say. Then he ran up to me picked me up and carried me to my room , locking the door behind him.