Chapter 6

•Mal's P.O.V•

I walked down stairs, with the girls following behind. When I walked to the door, Evan was standing there in a red dress shirt and blue washed jeans. He instantly smiled when he saw me, I think I felt my self... blush? Good thing you couldn't see it because of the amount of blush Evie put on.
"You look great." He said.
"Yes, yes she does." I heard from behind me. The girls laughed.
"You ready." Evan asked. I nodded. Just as soon as we walked out of the big double door. I looked behind me to see Ben looking out of the hallway, with a mad look on his face. Thank god Audrey didn't see him! When we walked down the castle steps to the "driveway" there was an amazing car waiting. It was a red Range Rover. I guessing Evan saw the look on my face because he laughed, "you like it?" He asked. I nodded. Walking up to the car, he opened the passenger door for me.
"Thanks." I said while sitting down. He nodded. About five minutes in we didn't talk, that was until Locked Away from Adam Levin came on. Evan immediately turned up the radio and started singing. I couldn't help but join him.
"If a judge would life we would you stay by my side,
Or is you gonna say goodbye.
Tell me tell me right now.
Is you ride with me,
Tell me tell me,
Is you gonna die from me."
We sang until the middle of the song when Evan shut off the car, causing the radio to shut off as well. He got out without saying a word.

•Evie's P.O.V•

I know that Mal is hiding. I believe she likes Evan, I do. But she still loves Ben, I know it even though she doesn't.
About ten minutes after Mal and Evan left the girls left to. I went skipping up to Jays room. I didn't bother knocking, why would I I've known him forever. When I opened the door Carlos was sitting at a table, on a laptop. But jay was still passed out.
"Hey Carlos, What are you doing." I asked looking over his shoulder.
"Nothing much, where's Mal?" He said looking up from the lap top.
"She went on her date with Evan." I answered blankly.
"Oh." He laughed. "And how did Ben feel about that?"
"Idk." I said. "Im hungry, wanna go to the kitchen with me. Carlos nodded at the invitation and walked out the door to the kitchen with me. When we got there we found Ben, passing around in circles. I opened the refrigerator and got and apple, Carlos got some chocolate thing.
"You ok dude?" Carlos asked watching Ben's feet move. At that point Ben saw us there, but he kept passing.
"Oh, yeah, sure." He replied.
"This wouldn't have something to do with a purple haired girl and a certain enemy going on a date, would it." I asked, taking a bite of the apple. Ben looked at me, "whaaat?" He said in the 'bad lying tone' "No, why would I care if they went out." He chuckled nervously. Me and Carlos laughed.
"We know about the picture bro." Carlos said.
"You do?" Ben frowned. We both nodded. "Ok I might still love her." Both Carlos and I gave him a "seriously" look. "Ok! I still love her."
Ben confirmed.
"Awww." I smiled. He smiled back. But, then I hit him in the back of the head.
"Owww!" Ben yelled rubbing the back of his head. "What did you do that for?" He screeched.
"Your getting married in a month Ben!" I yelled at him.
"Oh yeah." He replied, looking sort of confused. "Forgot for a second." I rolled my eyes and Carlos and I walked out of the kitchen back to the rooms.

•Mal's P.O.V•

When I got out of the car, we were at the movies. Wow thats romantic. Notice the sarcasm? I remember Ben took me to the Enchanted Lake for our first date and...STOP! Ugh stop thinking about Ben. That's old, I'm into Evan now. We walked through the doors into the air conditioned area. He perchaced two tickets. They were for a movie called "The Lucky One." When we got into the theater it was basicly empty, except for an elderly couple and a group of about five teenage girls, a couple other people but that was it. We sat down and the movie starded, we didn't even see the opining other trailers for the upcoming movies. Like 10 minutes into the movie I felt Evan staring at me. I looked at him,
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing. Your just so beautiful." He replied. I just smiled. That last time anyone ever told me that was five years ago. UGH Ben again! Stop thinking about him Mal. We watched the rest of the movie in silence but somewhere towards the middle he used that lame yawn trick. You know the one the you pretend to be stretching while putting your arm around the other persons shoulders.
When the movie was over it was about nine thirty and Evan took me back to the castle. When we pulled up and got out he walked me to the doors.
"Tonight was fun." He told me.
"Yeah, it was." I answered back. And I wasn't lying the movie was actually pretty good.
"Do I'm do you maybe want to go on another one?" He asked nervously. I thought about it.
"Yeah, sure." I smiled back. We were in front of the doors.
"Would you mind if I kissed you Mal?" That was really awkward. But I didn't mind. I've been wondering the whole night if he was going to.
"Go ahead." I shrugged. He leaned in I felt our lips connect. I felt something. It was nice. When he pulled away he was smiling. "goodnight" I said while pushing on The big doors. I got inside and closed the big door. I was greeted by many of the castles workers who were making there nightly rounds. When there were nine in sight I slide down the door and sighed. A couple seconds later Ben was crossing the hallway and stopped at the sight of me.
"Mal are you ok?" He asked in a concerned tone. I stood strait up.
"Never better." I replied. I ran upstairs leaving Ben were he was.

•Ben's P.O.V•

When Mal ran to the hallway leading to the stairs I let it sink in for a second or to.
"Never better?" Did it really go that well? I opened the Castle door and I saw Evan walking down the castle's steps.
"HEY!" I yelled after him. He turned around and smirked. I walked down the stairs.
"Why hello king?" He fake bowed.
"Stop playing." I sneered
"I'm not playing, your the King." He answered sarcastically.
"Not that dumb ads, I mean with Mal." I huffed.
"I'm not playing, I actually like her." Evan nodded his head.
"Yeah sure, well just so you know, if you hurt her I..." Before I finished he started talking.
"How could I hurt her more than you did?"
"I didn't hurt her." I said.
So you loved her, and you invite her back to Auradon for your wedding?" He smirked. I was speechless. "see?" Ad with that e got in his car and drove away. Did I really hurt her?"

---------------------------------
So I didn't update yesterday, Sorry about that. But however you like this chapter. Some Evan and Ben drama!
Xoxo
Jillian