Chapter 19

Carlos' P.O.V

Literally all my friends were out doing something. I was walking in laps around the castle. Bark Bark.
"Dog what are you doing" I scoffed at the flea infested animal, scraping on my leg. Bark. It went again. This thing doesn't stop. "What do u want." Its eyes shined up. Bark. The tone got smaller. And the mutt sat on my feet. "Get off." It didn't move. "Ok so you're going to play it this way?" I wiggled my foot. It didn't move. Oh god. I changed the way I was standing, it followed to my feet again. I went to my last resort. I picked up the mutt.

Jay's P.O.V

I don't know what to do anymore. I am basically lying to everyone. But I love tourney. Mal is dating Ursula nephew. Evie is trying to avoid Doug even tho its not working. Carlos is eventually going to give into that dog. Ben is getting married. When? No one really knows. Everyone is doing their own thing, so why do I feel guilty for doing mine?

I was right about Carlos. When I walked up to the castle I saw Carlos. Holding that furry little thing in his hands. I knew he would cave to the dog. But it brings back so much. When we first came here. When we put Ben under some stupid spell for our parents. When I first started playing, when Evie found out she was smart, when Carlos was chased up the tree during tourney lessons by Dude, and when Mal, our ruthless Mal, fell in love with a prince. We all had something to lose, and something to return to. But it wasn't that simple. Nothing's that simple.
I snuck Behind Carlos.

Carlos' P.O.V

"Hey, Bro" the tormenting voice came from behind. I looked down at Dude, I mean, the mutt.
"Hey Jay, I was just, um." I didn't know what to say. It is not like I could make him forget me holding the dog, literally two feet away.
"Carlos, it's cool." He said generally. Wait what?
"what?"I wondered. " I just need to tell you something" he said. I just nodded.
"I play tourney." OK? I already knew that. I just stood there normally. "Okayyyyy" I shook my head. He looked surprised.
"Wait what?" He asked quickly.
"We all already know." I told him. He stares at me bewilder, and I answer his question before he even asks. "We can see you leave with a stick poking out of a back that says Auradon Knights, with the number 8 on the side." I put Dude down, allowing him to lie down. But he stayed at my feet. Before anyone was able to say anything else, Evan's car came rolling up. And Mal came running out, going strait for the door.
"Is she crying?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed. SO some secrets are finally out. If its short i'm sorry. Ive been doing homework 3 hours a week and working on a project. And I kinda wrote this during schools soooo, yeah. Like and Comment.

XOXO
-Jillian<3