My mate Is gay

I was walking to the corner store to get myself some hot chips . When I smelled this fragrance it smelled like roses . It was coming from the corner store . I started to speed up for I can get faster to the corner store and when I open the door a saw a homosexual . No my wolf scream What I said he our mate . Does he know I know that were mate
" yes he does "my wolf replied
I hurry inside the store to get myself the chips and to leave as fast as I can and I'm trying to hold in my tears .why you ask it because I always though my mate will be straight no a damned homosexual ( no offense to homosexual ) I was paying and he gave me my chips and our hand touch and this spark when through my body .
"umm what your name " he asked
" my name is Lisa"
What your name I asked
My name Jake he said

Jake pov

I was working at my mom store . When I started to smell a scent that smelled like vanilla right there I knew it was my mate . Omg what should I do if it's a girl she going to be heartbroken I will figure this out later I told myself . A girl came in with brown hair that touch her shoulders she also has sparkly green eyes and she has a curvy body and big breast that any guy will fall for . Why Am I getting jealouse I don't even like girls and she deserve someone better than me . O no she know I'm her mate . I could see that her eyes are about to let out tears she began to walk fast and she got a bag of ships she gave me the ships for i could check them in I put the chips in a bag and gave it to her but our hands touch each other and I felt this spark that went throughout my hold body and I got turn on. She was about to leave and I asked her what her name.

" my name is Lisa "
" what your name" she asked
" my name is jake "

--_________________________________________

Plz tell me if you like for I to continue writing it

Vote

Comment

Fan