Chapter 7

Once again, I want to thank XxEmoLysa711xX for editing my chapters.

Lisa POV

I decided to ignore Jake and continue having fun. As soon as I started dancing again, guys started throwing money at me. I just kept dancing until James wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me from my makeshift stage. I started collecting my money before he could fully remove me from the table, when I felt like I had obtained a majority of the money I let him carry me outside to the front yard.

"Why'd you make me stop, I was having fun!" I whined.

"Because, those guys were practically masturbating watching you;" James stated jealously, "besides I would prefer if you danced like that just for me."

"Oh really," I said wrapping my arms around his waist, "well maybe if I dance just for you, I could be forgiven?" I lightly kissed him.

"Hmm... I think I need more persuading." He stated suggestively. I kissed him again only with a little more force. Soon he had me pressed against a tree, never once breaking contact. We pulled apart for air and pressed our foreheads together, breathing heavily.

"Heh, I forgive you." James stood up straight and started walking back to the house. "I'm going to get a beer, you want anything?" He momentarily stopping to turn and look at me.

"Ooh! Could you see if there's any popsicles, and if there are could you get me a cherry one?"

"Sure thing. I'll be back." James walked back into the house. I was standing there by myself for a few minutes before I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Jake standing behind me looking furious.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" He growled out.

"Because I wanted to." I stated simply with an applied 'duh!' This seemed to tick him off even more.

"Yeah, you're right 'cause on whores want to put on a fucking show like that." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"The pot calling to kettle back."

"What?" His face twisted in confusion.

"I find it hilarious that you can call me a whore when minutes after I 'left', you where f***ing Mike."

"How did you find out about that?" I could tell he was nervous by the way he was fidgeting.

"When you thought I left I doubled back and I heard everything." Jake looked like a deer caught in headlights. "Yep, everything; all those 'truths' you told him. How I meant nothing to you, all that." I started advancing on him, making him edge back. "Oh the irony." I heard the door open then close, James was coming back. Jake ran and hid somewhere and I turned to James.

"Here's your Popsicle Honey Bear." James said handing me my frozen treat.

"Thanks babe." I took the wrapper off of it and started attacking it with my tongue. Jake left but I'm not stupid I know he went behind a tree to see what we were doing. So I slowed down and started to lick the Popsicle up and down. I sucked the top and sides almost as if I were giving the frozen, artificially cherry flavored confection a blow job. I knew Jake was watching, and if two sets of rapid heartbeats or the prominent tent in James pants were any proof I'd say my efforts were fruitful.

"You know what? I think we can put that sucking good use at my house, in my room, if you know what I mean." James said suggestively.

"Sure, why not." I stated grabbing his hand and walking towards his car. I heard a growl come from a nearby tree, but I ignored it, hoping he knew where we were going and what we would be doing.

"Payback's a bitch Jake..." I thought with a smile, getting into James' truck and speeding off. The whole ride James kept rubbing my thigh, and I could tell by the telltale lump in the crotch of his jeans that he was excited for what was to come.

James POV

When we got to my apartment complex I pulled the key out of the ignition and was at the passenger side before my Honey Bear had even unbuckled her seatbelt. To say I was horny would be the understatement of the century. Opening her door and helping her get out of the SUV, I put her on my back, locked the door, and practically ran up the steps to my apartment.

Stepping inside, I made a beeline to my bedroom. I turned on the light and placed Lisa on my bed. I got on all fours and crawled until I was over top of her. I gently kissed her forehead, then her cute nose, then I kissed her lips with pent up passion. I started to lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance, which she accredited. My tongue touched every inch of the heated, wet cavern. Her hands slid through my hair and down my back before coming around to the front and lifting my shirt up over my head. I broke contact from her lips for a second so she could discard the article of clothing before I attacked her lips again.

Little James was poking the inside of her thigh, begging for attention. Lisa reached her hand down towards the top of my jeans before she inserted it into my pants, grabbing and rubbing Little James; effectively making him throb and leak pre-c*m.

I started taking her dress off, then her bra, then her panties. I left her heels on because the idea of f***ing her while she's in heels just seems kinky to me. I began fingering her entrance, making sure she became wet enough, and then lapping at the juices that flowed forth. Lisa began to moan erotically which made my manhood even harder.

"I want to taste yours too." She moaned out. I unbuttoned and pulled off my jeans and boxers before turning my body around so were doing sixty- nine. She started sucking my d*ck like she did with the Popsicle earlier at the party. I felt warmth pooling in my lower stomach and I knew I was cumming soon. I lifted my head up from my ministrations and pulled Little James out of Lisa's mouth.

"I want to cum when I fuck you." I explained when she let out a frustrated sound. She eagerly nodded her head before lying down and spreading her legs. I grabbed her legs and threw them up on my shoulders, then lined myself up with her entrance.

"Just be gentle, okay?" She looked so cute in that instant.

"Alright, I'll start out gentle but I'm going to speed up later." She nodded. I plunged into her sex and was immediately assaulted by her heat. I started slow as I promised but began increasing my pace until I was practically slamming into her.

"Mmm James, more please, harder!" Lisa moaned out.

"Oh shit, you feel so f***ing good baby! So tight, so hot! I'm getting ready to cum!" I shouted.

"M-me too! Ah f**k James! Oh God! Yeeeeees!" Lisa screamed. I pulled out of her and came onto her thigh with a load groan. I collapsed next to Lisa, both of us were panting heavily. I knew I was going to hear it from my neighbors tomorrow but right now I didn't care; all that mattered was my Honey Bear lying next to me happily content.

I rolled over so I was facing her and she did the same. "I love you so much Honey Bear." I said stroking her hair.

"I love you too." She smiled then kissed me lightly before laying on my chest, and both of us falling asleep.

Jake POV

I can't believe Lisa got in that bastard's truck and drove off! She knew that I was hiding behind a tree that's why she started licking that Popsicle so erotically; she knew I would get aroused. I transformed into my wolf and followed the black SUV until I came to an intersection and I lost Lisa's scent. I was beyond furious, knowing that they were probably screwing right now. I decided to go to her house and wait for Lisa's return; and when she returns there's going to be a lot of explaining to do.