Chapter 5

Lisa POV

"No thanks, I don't want to see your little dick." I stated rolling my eyes.

"His dick is not small!"Someone said from behind Jake. I looked to see who that someone was, and saw that it was Mike, Jake's boyfriend. "Ugh not this guy..."

"Oh, um hey Mike." Jake greeted nervously.

"Hey," Mike said while giving me the evil eye but I played it off like I didn't notice, "can we talk in private?" I could tell Mike was trying to control his anger, but he seemed close to letting it all out.

"Fine."Jack sighed. Both looked pointedly at me until I realized they wanted me to leave. With a sigh of my own I made my way to the front door, and then using all my anger I slammed it hoping to make my point.

Jake POV

I turned around to see Mike standing behind me. He looked really pissed and he was glaring at Lisa but she didn't seem to notice. I felt like asking Mike, 'Why are you glaring at my mate and what has she done to you?', but I kept my mouth shut

"Oh, um hey Mike." I greeted.

"Can we talk in private?" Mike asked. The anger was clear in his voice and eyes.

"Fine." I sighed. I gave Lisa a look asking her to leave. She got the message and exited with a slam of the front door. All I could think was, "Please don't leave! I'm sorry!" But I couldn't voice any of those things.

"Did you hear the whole conversation?" I asked suddenly anxious.

"Yes, I- I did. How could you? "Mike asked with tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I said all that." I lied. "God please don't cry."

I hugged Mike, silently wishing I was hugging Lisa. Our hug soon turned into a heated make out session, which then turned into us making love.

When we were done he rolled over and fell asleep. I turned in the other direction so my back was facing him. I was ashamed of what I did with Mike. I could've- no, I should've- stopped and told Mike that I didn't feel the same way about him anymore but I was too scared and didn't want to see him cry. I've never been so disgusted with myself until now. I could only think about what Lisa would think if she found out I slept with him only moments after she left. The thought brought pinpricks of pain to my chest and moisture to my eyes. I fell asleep that night wishing I would've told Mike the truth and went after Lisa. "Hopefully she'll forgive me."

_______________________________

(A/N :) I know this chapter boring but the next one will be much, much better and longer I promise.

Comment

Vote

Fan