Chapter 9

Once again I thank XxIEmoLysa711xX for editing my chapter. :D

Lisa POV

After Jake marked me, we both decided to snuggle together on my bed. I heard Jake emit soft snores, looking over at him I took in his handsome features; seconds later I felt myself start to drift off but before my eyes closed completely I had a foreboding feeling that something unpleasant was on its way, and then I was gone.

When I woke up and didn't see Jake next to me, I started to panic. I looked everywhere on the top floor but I couldn't find him, so I headed down to the kitchen to see my parents and Jake making small talk at the kitchen table. When I entered all three heads turned towards me and the conversation ceased.

"What going on here?" I asked a little nervously with the sudden attention.

"Honey, why didn't you tell us you found your mate?" my mom lightly scolded but I could tell she was happy for me.

"Oh um I was going to tell you guys later." I said sheepishly. Jake walked over to me, grabbed my hand and led me to the table where he sat me down on his lap and pushed a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Lisa," my dad called, I looked over at him mid bite and raised an eyebrow as if to say: "What?", "after breakfast you need to pack your stuff because you're going to have to live with your mate from now on." My dad finished in his alpha voice in case I decided to give him lip like I usually do. I continued to eat and the bad feeling from last night came back fully fledged that I almost choked on a piece of pancake.

As soon as I was done eating, Jake and I went upstairs to pack. I grabbed all of my clothes, hygiene products, and pictures James and me; then packed them into one of my suitcases.

"Why are you taking those photos?" Jake asked with obvious jealousy.

"Because I want to..." I stated as if he asked me what one plus one was. He grimaced and continued to help me pack. When we were done I put my bags in the trunk of Jake's car, said my goodbyes to my parents, and then we were off to his apartment.

"Jake could you take me to James' apartment please?"

"Why?" Jake asked with anger that caused his hands to clench on the steering wheel.

"I'm going to tell him that I found my mate; he knows that I'm a werewolf so please take me." I pleaded.

"Okay, but I'm going in with you to tell that asshole."

"M'kay." I looked back out the windshield and gave him directions to James' apartment complex. Minutes later we were in front of James's apartment and heading to his front door. I grabbed the big fake rock that hide James' spare keys and unlocked the door.

As I opened it I was assaulted by the sounds of moaning and the creaking of the bed. I felt a twinge of pain in my heart as a silently crept down the hall to James' room. I already knew what was happening before I saw it but the sight made my chest hurt even more and I soon found it a little difficult to breath. James was on top of the school whore, Bianca, screwing her like it was getting ready to go out of style.

Bianca took a moment to stop moaning and notice Jake and me in the door way, with looks of disgust and disbelief to smile. I gasped and made a pained whimper while Jake let out a low growl. James looked over his shoulder and quickly jumped up from the bed.

"I-It's not what it seems." James tried explaining, but I wasn't listening; instead I marched over to Bianca, grabbed her by her hair and started to slam her head into the wall over and over again. I knew she had fainted when she stopped screaming but I didn't care, I just kept slamming it into the wall, getting a little satisfaction as blood started showing up on the wall. I probably would have kept going if Jake hadn't stopped me in that instant.