Chapter 3

Jake pov

Why do I care if she going on a date with a guy . I don't even like women what the heck why do I lie to myself I do care . I close the store early I followed her scent and I found her house and I hid behind a giant tree . I waited about 40 min . When a guy appeared he had black hair with blues eyes he was about 6 feet tall and he had flowers in his hand .Man he smocking hot that Anyone will fall for him but the only One that can't be with him is my Lisa I thought to myself . Lisa open the door she was wearing this cute blue dress that was strap less she look like a angel .

"this is for you love " the guy said

I wish he gave me flowers too . Ughh stay focus he want to steal my mate my wolf told me

"thankyou james " Lisa said while she blush

So his name is James I what a hot name for a hot guy I said

"well ready to go love " James told Lisa

"yup I'm ready" she said

She got in James car and they droved away I followed her scent they were in a forest . Why would they be in a forest then thoughts came into my mind like what if there having sex or making out . O no I won't let neither of those things happend . I ran into the forest I found them they were having a romantic picnic rose pedals were all over the floor . I was about to leave because I fell this pain in my heart I don't know why I feel this pain I don't like her or anything but I just Don't like to see her with any other guy. I turn to look at them one more time before I leave And I see them making out . My wolf was getting extremely angry that I couldn't control him so he took over .

I grabbed James threw him into a tree and he passed out what a weak human my wolf said . I grabbed Lisa . I carried her bridal style and took her to my house and headed to my room

Plz tell me if I have grammar mistakes

I know it's short but I promised I will right a longer chapter tommorow

Plz vote !!!!!!!!

Plz comment !!!!!!!!!!

Plz fan!!!!!!!!