N

Somewhere during a boring maths class (something A squared and  C squared? B squared? Calum really didn't know.) airplane girl poked his back with a paper airplane. Calum carefully extracted the paper from her, brushing his fingers against hers. He was nearly startled by the longing to grab her hand and hold it.

Now that he thought of it, it was the first time he had touched her.

Blushing, he opened the plane.

'Ugh this is boring, I'm hungry.' Glad to know he wasn't the only one. Then again, he probably wasn't seeing how the kid next to him was nearly asleep.

'True.'

'I can't wait until we get to lunch I am going to literally buy out the cafeteria.' He snickered. She sounded like Michael and Luke on a good day.

'Why so much food? You preparing for hibernation?'

'Yeah, there's a storm coming, and then coldness is here already. The source of it seems to be your heart.' Well dang. He loved her snappy comebacks, never pretending to be ladylike.

'I'm sweating off my shirt.'

'Then take off your shirt. I don't mind ;).'

He flushed and didn't reply.

There was still a small part of him that was pleased with her words.
~
I'll be back soon with the teensiest tiniest hint of smut.

How hot is the temperature in hell again?