S

Calum rolled his eyes for the third time since this assembly started, tuning out the sound of the teachers giving some kind of lecture of giving to charity.

Why donate twelve thousand AUD's for a x-box as a reward when you can doubtlessly get one for much less?

Why spend thousands for college tuition when he's just gonna drop out?

A sniffle at his side diverted his attention, and he turned his eyes onto the girl next to him, layer upon layer of jumpers swaddled around her all too slender body.

He had been trying to ignore the very small space that was between him and the red head he had grown to recognize. If he just moved his arm a little bit over...

A paper poked at his side and he looked down at her with eyebrows raised before looking at the slip of paper.

'Hi Asian' He looked back at her oddly

'You do realize we are sitting right next to each other?' He writes back.

'Yeah' He sighed when he realized she was going to make this difficult on him.

'Then why are we sending notes?'

He really was curious though.

'I'm sick and I'm trying to not speak as much as possible.'

Concern rose up in him.

'Oh. Are you cold?'

Well that would really explain the sniffles.

'...kinda'

He didn't say anything back, just wrapped his arms around her body, and pulled her close to him. Calum tried to impart as much of his body heat towards her.

If he had looked closer, he would have seen the slight blush rise up and settle on her skin.
-

OKAY I DON'T REALLY MAKE AN'S BUT ITS MY BIRTHDAY. CAN WE GET A VOTE?

I want to hit 295 but I think it's too late to say that now.