S

Calum close his eyes when he heard the sound of the paper airplane landing on the desk.

'Careful Asian boy, wouldn't want to ruin your eyes even more from squinting. They're already small enough.' He really wasn't in the mood to deal with this.

'Shut up.' He prayed that the girl understood the meaning of those two words.

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up!'

Nope she didn't.

'Go away.'

Maybe these two words?

'Temper temper.'

Nope.

'Oh my god just be quiet.'

He tried to be nice.

'Hey, keep rolling you're eyes and they might be stuck like that.'

Or not.

'I hate you.'

That should sent the message.

'Damn what do you have against the letter u yeesh.'

Or not.

'Fuck you.'

If she didn't get this she was officially a lost cause.

'Jeez you go from hating 'u' to loving it in a spam of two seconds. Isn't that a bit quick?'

He banged his head onto his desk and just crumbled the the paper up.

A paper poked into his side. He almost stabbed the girl.

'What's wrong?' He wasn't in the mood to explain his situation to this girl who has been bothering him all period. Calum's blood was boiling before he turned at looked at her and the words faltered in his mouth. She looked genuinely concerned.

'Just stupid people and stupid words.' He writes back.

'Sorry if I added on to that hurt. I was just trying to make you laugh, you looked upset.' Huh.

'You sure? I think you just like torturing me while I'm still in hell.'

He liked it though.

'You misspelled school.'

Okay, Calum will bite. He smiled.

'Ha.'

She's cute.

'Hey, I'd just like to say that you can't control what people come into your life, but you can decide which window to throw them out of.'

Interesting.

'Even you?'

Was he being too rude? He didn't really know the lines with her.

'Yeesh what's up with you bashing 'u'? But yeah, even me.'

'Well I don't want to throw you out of my life. I like having you here.' He writes before erasing it.

He draws a smiley face instead.