Chapter 11

And before I knew it he was pulling me in to a hug and telling me how proud he was. I was growing up, getting married and completing the picture with a baby. I grinned happily; I wasn’t expecting that kind of reaction from him. But then I did get the reaction I expected. Her put me down patted my hair and then turned to Jake and gave him a hateful glare.

“You and I are gonna have to have a talk!” Cole growled sternly pointing at Jake. Jake’s face went form happiest moment of my life to ah crap. He gulped and then nodded obediently.

“Cole!” I gasped in shock, this was the reaction I expected from him initially but he’s happy for me and angry and my fiancé! That’s not how it works. If he’s happy for me he’s happy for Jake and if he’s mad a Jake he’s mad at me!

“What?” He turned around and looked at me innocently.

“Leave him alone! If you’re happy for me you have to be happy for Jake too!” I said, I felt like I needed to defend Jake. If Cole didn’t have some kind of idea what I was sexually active by now then he was just damn stupid!

He sighed and nodded his head. “I’m happy for you dude.” He turned back to Jake and they did that man hug thing.

Jake’s grin went back to being ‘I’m the luckiest guy on the planet’ and Mel just stood there grinning from ear to ear, happy that Cole had taken it as well as we could expect. “So who’s up for celebrating?” Mel asked.

I nodded my head eagerly as I sat down on Jake’s lap. “That sounds like a great idea, I’ll make a booking.” Cole nods his head and walks out of the room to go find a nice restaurant for dinner.

I sigh happily and nuzzle in to the crook of Jake’s neck. “Are you happy?” I ask. I already know the answer but it’s just nice to hear it from him. I’m so glad that he wants this baby.

“Are you serious Addie? I’m beyond happy! I love you so much and this news just takes the cake. It makes everything perfect.” He smiled genuinely at me and I sighed happily again, Jake makes me so happy.

“I was so scared that you were going to tell me that you didn’t want it.” I whispered, even though it didn’t happen it was still a hard thing to think about.

“Addison I love you so much! There is no reason why you should think I would ever not want children with you! We’ve talked about this before. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” He whispered in my ear sweetly sending those familiar chills down my spine.

“I love you too!” I cooed with a small smile as I placed my lips on his, he kissed back eagerly and I had to fight to urge to straddle him in the lounge room.

“You two do have a bed for that you know …” Mel muttered as she passed through with Henry. I giggled and stood up and pulled Jake with me.

“Let’s go lay down.” I said and pulled him up the stairs and to the bedroom locking the door behind us.

“So uh … we should book you in to see the doctor right? Confirm everything and see how far along you are?” Jake murmured in to my neck. We were lying on the bed cuddling and Jake was whispering sweet things in my ear, he was being so tender and gentle. It was almost like he thought I was break if he wasn’t careful.

“Yeah we should do that soon. I wanna know how long I have before I start getting fat.” I joked but Jake frowned. “What you don’t like the idea of me getting fat?” I asked.

“You aren’t gonna get fat Addie, you’re pregnant. You are going to be beautiful!” he cooed and kissed my neck softly. I closed my eyes a smile spread across my face and let out a small moan.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hope this satisfied you! Ha! Sorry to keep you waiting and with the last chapter ending in a cliff hanger. That wasn’t very nice of me. I should be able to update again on the weekend so if you liked don’t forget to VOTE/FAN/COMMENT!