Chapter 5

(A/N: Hey guys. So this song was added to this because it's to help set the mood when they're on the balcony. Okay...BAI!!)

I woke up with a sudden urge to eat. Not that this particular night was any different. It's just kind of stronger than the usual urge. I leaped off my bed and started to hum happily as I skipped down the stairs.

The living room was pitch black and I would of had no idea where I was going, but thankfully the kitchen light was on.

I rounded the corner with a sharp turn.  Thankfully not bumping into anything I skipped to the fridge. Then I remembered that someone had been sleeping in my living room. I need to be more quiet. I probably woke him up already.

I turned around slowly to look into the living room. My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness. I saw the figure laying underneath blankets laid out on the couch.

Content with my findings I go back to focusing on my hunger. I was starving now and so I went into the fridge, pulled out some Nutella, bread and the peanut butter. Imma make meh self a sammich. I thought to myself.

I quickly closed the fridge door. A little yelp escaped my mouth. Startled, I fell to the ground on my butt in surprise. Our eyes met as I sat at his feet. A chuckle escaped the creepers mouth.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Ish," Oliver laughed. "I must have a scary effect on people," he chuckles nervously. He rubbed the back of his head in an awkward yet adorable way with a hint of blush.

His short, golden-bleached hair fell down in little waves over his bright green eyes. It's messy yet attractive...wait. What was I thinking?! Stop....

I took a deep breath, regaining my balance, I tried to stand up.

Immediately, Oliver stretched out his hand. "Here," he offered.

I took his surprisingly soft hand in mine and used him as support as I bounced up from the ground.

"Thanks," I laughed nervously at myself.

"So..." He wiggled his eyebrows, "whatchya makin'?" He said, eyeing up my ingredients to my sandwich.

"Mine," I hissed.

Putting his hands up in defense, he backed away slowly.

"Alright, alright," he smirked as he remembered the incident with the Nutella before.

I sighed, "are you hungry?😒"

A large, idiotic, ear-to-ear smile grew on his face. A little hint of blush was traced as I laughed at how adorable he looked making that face. When he smiles, like truly smiles, he's actually pretty cute. But you also gotta remember Becca that he's an asshole too. I thought to myself.

"Ah. Not all the time," Oliver responded, as if hearing my words in my thoughts.

I gave him a questioned look.

"You were thinking out loud again. And I'm not always an asshole ya 'know," he smirked. "I can be quite charming at times too."

"Are you flirting with me?" I quizzed.

He looked fake shocked. "What? Psssh. No of course not," he teased.

I brushed it off and sat at the dining table to put together two sandwiches. Sitting across from me, Oliver pulled out a chair watched as I made his sandwich. I could see the hunger in his eyes as he drooled secretly. Chuckling quietly to myself I finished his sandwich and slid it across the table over to the hungry boy.