Chapter 5~: This can't be good

"You should tell her that."

She smiled at me.

I smiled back.

"I will, one day."

*

*

*

*

*

~Isla's P.O.V~

"I have to go, Noah. Janessa is probably waiting for me." I grabbed my bag and stood up. "Okay, I'll see you later?" I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Course." And with that, I left.

"So sorry, I'm late I-" I look and saw Harry reading a story to Janessa. I smiled to myself. Harry's always been good with elders and kids. "Hi." Harry looked up. "Hi, Isla. You look nice." I blushed a deep shade of red. "Listen. I'm sorry about-" He cut me off. "Isla. It's okay. I understand completely." I gave him a sad smile.

I was super bored so my friend Hadley came over. "Why don't we do something fun?" She said. Oh God. I thought. "Like...what?" She smiled a devil like smile and grabbed my hand. We walked upstairs and she told me to pick out a dress. This can't be good.

"So where are we going?" I asked Hadley. She was driving so I was already really nervous. You'll see, was all that came out her mouth. I was in a tight baby blue dress with black high heels. My hair was in a high ponytail and I had pounds of make up on. I didn't have a good feeling about this at all.

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. I knew exactly where we were at. We were at a BAR.