Chapter 17~; What Did He Do?

I sat on a bench outside, tears running down my cheeks.

"Isla?" I heard a deep British accent.

I looked up to see Harry standing there, his hands in his pockets. He smiled a cheeky smile, his dimples showing.

"Hi, Harry." I mumbled.

His smile quickly turned into a frown. "What's wrong?" He sat down next to me and gave me a big hug. "Was it Noah?"

I nodded.

"What did he do? What did he do?"

I wiped some tears. "He cheated on me, with Meredith." I felt some more tears. He wiped them away and I continued. "I thought she was my friend, hell, I thought he loved me."

There was a silence.

"It's amazing."

"What?" Harry asked.

"You think you know people, then they surprise you."

Harry smirked. "Why don't I bring you home?"

I nodded and held onto his arm.

The car ride was silent.

When we got to my house, Harry walked me out.

"Thanks Harry, for everything. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime love."

I unknowingly blushed and smiled at the floor. I looked back up at him and he leaned in.

"I-Uh I should go." I pointed to the door.

He nodded. "Yeah, uhm, goodnight Isla."

"Goodnight Harry."

As he walked away, I sighed. He was about to kiss me. My best friend was about to kiss me. This was the weirdest day ever.

____________

I actually quite liked this chapter, sorry for not updating in forever! Keep voting and commenting! Love you! Stay beautiful!
~Sierra XX