Epilogue

"Come on Harry, we're gonna be late!" I giggled and grabbed my boyfriends's hand. We were at the Heathrow airport, taking a short trip to Paris. Harry, being the slow poke he is, was taking his sweet time. "Coming, lemme get a Three musketeers!" He winked at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.
~Harry's POV~
I walked up to the vending machine and pulled a wrinkly dollar out of my wallet. Someone cleared their throat, causing me to look up. "Meredith." I glared at her.
"Well it's nice to see you too Harry." She smirked.
"Hey, I shouldn't hate you. I should thank you." I said.
"Pardon?" She asked.
"If it wasn't for you, Isla and I wouldn't've ever got together." I looked over at her as she tapped away at her phone. I smiled and turned back, facing Meredith.
"How's Noah?" I asked after an awkward silence.
"He's fine, we're together now," she crossed her arms over her chest and continued. "He doesn't even think about Isla anymore."
"She doesn't think about him either. She has me." I smirked. "Good day Meredith." I grabbed my candy bar and ran back to Isla.
"What took you so long?" She laughed.
"Oh I just ran into an old friend. Here you go love." I gave her the Three Muskateers. "You got this for me?" She blushed.
"Yep, and we still have," I looked at my watch. "20 seconds to spare." I smiled at her and she smiled back as I kissed her passionately, for about five seconds anyway. "Remember when you said I should go to France with someone I love?" She asked.
"Yeah, why?"
She locked her lips with mine once again.
"I love you Harry."
I smiled. "I love you too Isla. I love you so much."
She held into my arm and we made our way to the airplane to begin our life together. Ok, totally kidding, but I hope I can marry her, one day. For now, we're just two best friends who fell truly, madly, deeply in love.

~

Ok now it's done! 😭 I hope you liked it a lot! Keep up the votes and comments pretty please and check out my two other stories please and thank you!!! :) <3 xxx