Chapter 7~: Harry to the rescue

"Hello gorgeous." I smelt fresh alcohol breath from some stranger. I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my wrist, but I quickly pulled away. "Playin' hard to get, are we?" He smiled a creepy smile. I was scared out of my mind. "Maybe we should go, Hadley. Hadley?" She was gone. Oh great. "Where're you going sweet cheeks?" I had to admit, this guy was cute, but he was scaring me. "Please, stop." I begged him.

"Leave her alone." I turned to see Harry standing in front of me. Oh boy, how I was glad to see him. "Harry!" I engulfed him in a hug. "Thank God you're here!" I said as I pulled away. "If you look at her one more time, you won't see anything again." Harry warned. The guy scoffed and walked away.

I smiled at him. "Thank you Harry!" I laughed and hugged him again. I guess I was slightly drunk. "What're you doing here?" Harry mumbled, looking around. "Just having some fun!" I giggled. "Are you really having fun, Isla?" I just giggled some more and playfully hit him. "Duh!" He gave me a look. It wasn't sad or angry. He was...disappointed. "You shouldn't be here. Come on, I'm taking you home." He took my hand and led me to his car.

"You could've been raped or even killed if it wasn't for me!" Harry said in a loud voice. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. I was a mess. My hair was down and wet since it was pouring outside. My dress was torn and I was barefoot. My mascara was smeared and I felt sick, and tired. "Just please don't do it again Isla. Okay?" I nodded. He was looking at the road then glanced at me for a moment. "I don't want you to get hurt."