Are You Serious???

Hey Wattpaders! This is actually my FIRST story on Wattpad so yeah. Since this is the first chapter tell me how I did. Did it SUCK or did it BLOW YOUR MIND? Anyway on to Chapter 1.

Dimples POV

Baby girl, You gon' always be in every part of me. Nothing else, even matters when your with us flowing babe.Trust me girl, when it all falls down we keep it going. Can't help it, baby. Just got to be unselfish lady, and make sure that you come, first. You can understand, girl as long as I'm your man you gon' always come, first.

I smiled when I saw the caller ID. I picked the phone up.

Dimples:Hellloooo

???:What chu' doing?

Dimples:Talking to my best friend on the phone

???:Oh really? What's there name?

I smiled into the phone even though ??? couldn't see me.

Dimples:Jacob

???:Jacob who? I can't hear you?

I yelled into the phone.

Dimples:JACOB LATIMORE!

Bet you didn't guess that did ya?

He chuckled on the other end of the line.

Jacob:That's what I wanted to hear

Dimples:AKA Jakey Pooh

I said knowing he doesn't like when I call him that. I heard him groan on the other end of the phone.

Jacob:I hate that name

Dimples:I know that's why I like calling you that

We both laughed.

Jacob:Ok lets get serious now. I have something important to tell you and I have a feeling your not going to like it

Dimples:What? Why?

Jacob:Well I won't be able to start the school with you today

Dimples:What? Are you serious?!?

Me and Jacob always started the school year off together no matter what.

Jacob:Yea I won't be able to be there until next week

Dimples:So basically I have to start my first day in the Junior/Senior building by myself?

You see the high school we go to has 2 building's.One for Freshman and Sophmore and the other for Junior's and Seniors.This year was me and Jacob's first year in the Junior and Senior building and I heard the Senior's were rough.

Jacob:You won't start it off by yourself. What about those 2 girls you've been telling me about? Kiki and Chai?

Kiki and Chai were my 2 girl best friends but they didn't know I knew Jacob and they are always talking about Mindless Behavior and Jacob. I didn't tell them about me knowing Jacob because I didn't want friends just because they knew I had connections with Jacob Latimore. I just met them this summer and they are both pretty nice.

Dimples:I know they'll be there too bu-

Jacob:No 'buts' now go to school I'll call you when you get out.Okay?

I sighed.

Dimples:Ok

Jacob:Bye and smile!

I smiled alittle at what he said.

Dimples:Bye Jake

Jacob:Bye cutie

I hung up my phone and went to my bathroom.