Alone

Hey guys! I was too lazy to write the rest of the interview so I'm just going to skip to when they dropped Dimples off at home.

Dimples POV

Jacob had already took KiKi and Chai home he was coming over to my place for a while.

When we got there I saw an unfamiliar looking car parked in Jacob's spot so he had to park on the other side of the block.

I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

Dimples:Mom! Dessie! I'm home!

Jacob:Me too!

He made a goofy grin and I just laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

Mom:We're in the kitchen!

Me and Jake walked into the kitchen and waved Dessie looked mad.

I hugged mom and kissed her on the cheek and I did the same to Dessie.

Dimples:What's wrong with you???

I asked her.

Destiny:Ask mom

She said angrily.

I raised an eyebrow at my mom.

Mom:Sweetie, maybe you should change first then come back down so we can talk.

I nodded. Jake followed me upstairs.

We went in my room. He flopped down on my bed.

Dimples:I wonder what's going on???

Jacob:Yea Dessie looked pissed

Dimples:Maybe it's the hormones

Jacob:Then why is she mad at your mom?

I nodded.

Dimples:Yea that does seem weird.

I got up and went threw my dressers and pulled out some clothes to put on.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

☞☞☞6 minutes later☜☜☜

I came out the bathroom in a gray racer back tank that had a heart on it,gray leggings with patterns on them,a gray beanie and gray and black Jordan's.

I heard yelling downstairs. So I quickly ran down the stairs to see Jacob and my "father" yelling at each other and they were close to fighting.

I ran over to them when I saw fists starting to swing.

My mom grab my "father" whilst I ran over to Jake.

Dimples:WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?

Everybody be came silent.

Dimples:Hello?!?

Mom:Desiree...your father...

Man:I'm staying with you guys

He said smiling.

My jaw dropped.

What.The.Hell?!?

Dimples:WHAT?!? You left when I was 3 and now when I'm 15 you decided to just POP back up in my life! HELL NO!

Mom:DESIREE! WATCH YOUR MOUTH !

Man:WATCH YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME! I AM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL RESPECT ME!

Dimples:WHAT FATHER LEAVES HIS WIFE WITH HIS 2 DAUGTHERS (sp?)! AND WHY DID YOU HIT JACOB?!?

Mom:DESIREE! JOE! STOP!

Everybody went silent.

Mom:Now everybody come sit down in the living room! NOW!

Everybody sat down .

Jacob, me and Dessie took a seat on the long couch with me in the middle.

Mom and Joe sat on the 2 seater couch.

Mom:Now. Your father-

I scoffed when she said that.

Mom:Your father and I have been seeing each other for the past month and he's changed he even apologized for leaving.

Dimples:But does that apology make up for all the years that he has been gon?!? Why were you fighting Jacob?!?

I asked Joe.

Joe:He came at me. I had came from out of the bathroom and went in the kitchen and when he saw me he started yelling so I yelled backs swung at him

He said simply like it was nothing.

Jacob:YOU'RE LYING!

Jake said jumping up ready to fight again so did Joe.

I got up and pushed Joe away from Jacob and stood in front of him. I turned towards Jake and whispered in his ear.

Dimples:Don't let him get to you . He'a not worth it.

Jake glared at him and sat back down.

Joe:See he's already turning my own daughter against me!

I whipped my head towards him.

Dimples:HE isn't doing ANYTHING! IT'S YOUR FAULT! JACOB WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU LEFT! STOP TAKING YOUR MISTAKES OUT ON OTHERS!

Jacob grabbed my arm pulling me away. I saw Dessie crying from the corner of my eye. My mom was crying too.

I couldn't take it so I did the only thing I could think of...run.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Hey guys! Again lol I decided to upload some more today so here you go! I liked writing this chapter but it was kinda sad?

Why do you think Dimples dad decided to come back???

What really happened between Jacob and Dimples dad???

Why did Dimples mother decide to get back together with Joe (Dimples dad)???

How do you think Destiny feels about all of this???

So many unanswered questions.