Apology Accepted

I decided to update again before I hit the sack so here ya go!

Dimples POV

When I got home yesterday I told Destiny what happened and she was ready to go to the Latimore's house and curse Mr.Latimore out but I told her not to.

Jake tried calling the house since I left my phone there but I told Destiny to make up excuses for me even though she felt like I should answer the calls I was just too embarrassed to even see Jake.

So now I am in my room laying on my bed eating cookie dough ice cream I was wearing blue and pink pj shorts that say "LOVE",a white tee with a pink heart in the middle, and blue Stitch slippers (a gift from Jake).My hair was in a messy bun on top of my head.

I looked ratchet but I don't care who's going to see me.

Destiny:Dimples! Someone's at the door for you!

It's probably KiKi and Chai they were supposed to be coming over so we could hang.

Dimples:Coming!

I made my way downstairs expecting to see KiKi and Chai but instead I see Jake with Fantasy,flowers, and my phone.

Destiny walked past me.

Destiny:*whispers* Talk to him,he's a keeper

I rolled my eyes at her.She always thought me and Jake would make a good couple.

Jacob looked up at me.

Jacob:Hey

Dimples:Hi

I said trying not to look at him he looks to much like his dad and if I looked at him I might burst into tears.

Jacob:Can we talk?

I nodded.I walked over to the couch he sat down beside me.

Jacob:You left your phone yesterday

He handed me my phone.

Dimples:Thanks

I saw I had 15 missed calls and 20 unread messages.

Jacob:Some of those are from me before I realized you left your phone

From the corner of my eye I saw his cheeks turn red.

There was a awkward silence.

Jacob:Look Dimples.My dad ..he doesn't -

Dimples:Like me I can tell

Jacob sighed.

Jacob:Dimples..look at me

My head stayed down because I swear if I look at him I will burst into tears.

Jacob:Dimples

He lifted my head up and in seconds his lips were on mine! I was so shocked I didn't know what to do but kiss back! So I did! I didn't know what I was doing but he didn't pull back so I'm assuming I was doing it right.I know awkward right? A 16 year old girl doesn't know how to kiss.Truth is this is my FIRST kiss.With my best friend who's Jacob Latimore and it felt GREAT.

Destiny:*clears throat*

We pulled back and stared at each other in shock then we looked at Destiny who was smiling and had one eyebrow cocked as if to say "Told ya so".

Destiny:I was wondering why you guys didn't hear the door bell ringing but now I can see you were kind of busy

I looked away and blushed.I saw Jacob look at me from the corner of my eye he smiled a little.

Destiny walked away to go answer the door.So it was just me and Jacob.

Dimples:Soooo

Jacob:Are we ...still friends

I smiled at him.

Dimples:Best friends

But deep down a spark had grown for Jacob and my feelings for Jacob started building up.But I kept my feelings to my self.

He pulled me into a hug.

???:AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it was screaming???

Was the kiss between Dimples and Jacob a surprise ???

Are you #TeamJimples? (Jacob + Dimples)

Will I update more???(lol)

Comment what you think! Answers may soon be revealed! ;D

Okay BYE!!! 😘😘😘✌