Flash Backs

Jacob's POV (A/N: It's new ya like ? ;D)

You're probably wondering why I kissed Dimples right?

Well here's the thing. I've liked her since we were 10.

*FLASHBACK BEGINS*

It was the first day of summer and my second to last day at home.

I was in my room packing up when my mom came in.

Mom(Tish):Jake! Dimples and Serenity are here!

I ran downstairs and saw Dimples and Serenity talking to my mom. Well Serenity was talking Dimples was sitting on the couch staring out into space.

Serenity:Jake!

She ran to me and hugged me.

Serenity liked me but I didn't liked her at the time. She was more of a friend to me.

Jacob:Hey Sin

She smiled wide at me.

Mom:Hey Serenity can you come to the store with me. I need to buy Jake so snacks for the ride

Serenity:Sure. Bye Jacke

Serenity and my mom left out. Then it was just me and Dimples.

Jacob:Hey Dimples

Dimples:...

Jacob:Dimples?

I tapped her shoulder. She took an ear bud out that I didn't see and smiled at me showing her deep dimples.

Dimples:Oh hey Jake

Jacob:What? No hug?

I asked playfully. She smiled and stood up to hug me.

Dimples:I'm going to miss you so much

She mumbled into my shoulder. I was going to be gone all summer so I could work on my music and I wouldn't be coming back until the first day of school.

Jacob:I'm going to miss you too. Are you staying over tonight?

Dimples:Yea. My mom has a night shift and Destiny is staying over at her boyfriends house tonight

Jacob:Cool

Dimples:Do you need any help packing?

Jacob:Um yea just a few things

She followed me upstairs to my room.

She started helping me pack up.

Dimples:Wow. Jake really? I didn't know you liked Ninja Turtles!

She held up a pair of my Ninja Turtle boxers.

Jacob:HEY! Give those back!

She backed up holing them over her head.

Dimples:I could see if they were something more manly-er but Ninja Turtles? Ridiculous!

I cornered her at a wall so she couldn't escapes.

She slid down the wall. I tripped over a bag and fell on top of her.

Jacob:Dimples you ok?!?

I asked panicking.

Dimples:Yea

Then she started laughing.

Jacob:Why are you laughing?

Dimples:This reminds me of the time we were playing on the slip and slide and we both fell down and slid into the pool

I laughed remembering that.

I got up.

Jacob:Come on. Let's finish and this time I'M packing up my underwear

She laughed and I helped her up. We got back to work.

~Later that night~

When mom and Sin came back we hung out and ate snacks. Then Sin went home. Now it's just me and Dimples in my room she was wearing:black PJ pants with pink kisses on them, a white tank with the words "Kiss Kiss Kiss" on it in pink, pink footies and Hello Kitty slippers. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had on a black bandana.

I was wearing: black and white Nike basketball shorts, a white wife beater, white and black Nike socks and Nike sandals.

Jacob:Dimples can you put my durag on?

Dimples:Sure

I handed her the durag and she put it on me.

I turned off the light and TV we laid down in the bed.

15 minutes later I heard groaning. I looked at Dimples.

Dimples:Jake...please

Jacob:What Dimples?

I saw her eyes closed so she must be talking in her sleep. She was dreaming about me?

Dimples:Jake...please...don't leave.....

She started crying in her sleep. I felt kind of bad because I was making her cry.

I woke her up. When she opened her eyes there were still tears she looked at me and started crying again. I held her close to me for the rest of the night. That's when I realized that I Jacob O'Neal Latimore had feelings for my best firend.

*FLASHBACK MODE OVER*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. The ending of this chapter made me wanna cry alittle. I'm in a good mood today so you guys might just get more than 1 chapter ;D. PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST !