Left Overs

Dimples POV

I had to finally come out and tell everyone what was happening at home.

They didn't take it so well.

Uncle Rick was literally RED! He looked like a volcano ready to explode.

Uncle Ryan being the doctor he is asked ALOT of questions about when Joe touched me (which I didn't feel comfortable with answering considering Ray and Jacob were there).

Uncle Roy had walked out of the room in tears.

Tre and Dre both were plotting revenge (that has never happened before....EVER) on Joe and my so called "mother".

Jace was comforting me which was odd. Usually she'd be the one plotting revenge with Dre not Tre but I guess somethings are changing.Or she was plotting silently in her head.

Everyone else who wasn't there the past 2 months were in shock that so much had happened while they were gone. Even Jacob who hasn't said a word to me but instead talk to Alix and stare at me in a frightful way as if he was afraid of me.

Dessie was arguing in the hallway with the lady from earlier in the trench coat. Turns out that she was supposed to take me away and into foster care since I'm only 16. I don't wanna go but it's not my choice. It's the laws.

Ray was right beside me the whole time I was telling the story, holding my hand. It was times where he would get tense and angry while I was telling the story and all I had to do was squeeze his hand and he'd calm down. When I got choked up he was right there and comforted me while I cried on his shoulder.

Jacob kept giving me and Ray these death glares but turns around and leans all up on Alix. That makes me think somethings up.

To be honest I can't believe Ray's still around helping me. If I was him I'd hate me. I blocked him out and stopped talking to him for 2 whole months because he had to go make his money to help his family and I couldn't get my feelings together but it seems like no matter what I do he's always there.

Dessie stormed into the room bringing me back to what was happpening now. The police walked out just as the lady in the trench coat walked in behind Dessie.

Lady:Hello Desiree

Dimples:It's Dimples

I said coldly. I know I sound rude but I have a feeling this lady is nothing but trouble.

Lady:My name is Natalie and as you know I work for foster care. I help kids find anice home to live in an-

Dessie:SHE WANTS TO TAKE YOU AWAY!

Dessie yelled turning red.

Me,Jace,Ray and Jacob all hopped up at once.

Dimples,Jace,Ray & Jacob:WHAT?!?

Ray:Wait I know why we said 'what', but why did you say 'what' Jacob?

Jacob:Because she's my best friend. I can't let her leave me.

I folded my arms and scoffed.

Dimples:Sure doesn't seem like it

Jace:Can we just leave it for now and try to focus on why does this lady want you to leave?

Jace asked reminding me that we had bigger issues.

Dimples:Right.WHY CAN'T I LIVE WITH DESSIE?!?

Natalie:Yo-

Dessie:She doesn't think I can take care of you properly!

Natalie:I di-

Dimples:WHY NOT?!? She has twins! Why can't she take care of me too?!? I can help her ou-