Chapter One: Prolouge

In the Cove
"Leaving." Hiccup said as he dropped the basket, unaware of the sheildmaiden sitting on a rock glaring at him. Then, blackness surrounded them, Berk and the Dragons.

In Corona
Flynn and Rapunzel just finished their dance in the square and they were in each others arms. They broke apart blushing. Just then blackness surrounded them, also all of Corona.

In Dunbroch
"So, I'll just tell them the weddings off then?" Merida asked as she looked at her mother before she went over the other side. Then, blackness surrounded them and all the Highlanders.

At the North Pole
"Who said I want to be a guardian?" Jack Frost asked. Why would they choose him to be a guardian? They were all 'hard work and deadlines', I'm 'snowballs and funtimes'. North looked at him and laughed. "Of course you do-" Cutting North off, the blackness surrounded them and the other Guardians.

In my Lair
All of the people that vanished suddenly appeared in a very large room full of chairs and to some (Jack, Merida, Rapunzel and Hiccup who landed in the shadows to not be anywhere close to the others.) it was hilarious to see big men trying to get maybe a thousand people off of them. They just didn't laugh out loud. Everyone was yelling but what shut them all up was a loud bang. They all looked towards the stage and saw smoke, but once it cleared it showed a girl in nerdy glasses, ripped jeans, black hair, green eyes and a shirt that said: 'Rise of the Big Four' across the front of it. She looked about 13-years-old.
"Hello, my name is NeonGalaxyRose but just call me Ashley."
"Well, what are we doing here?" Asked Tooth.
"I have taken you all here to watch a movie. For those of you who don't know what a movie is, it's images moving with sound telling a story. Oh, Tooth and Sandy, I have frozen time in your dimension so you don't have to worry about your jobs." They nodded.
"Now, seating arrangements! I need Hiccup, Jack, Merida, Rapunzel, Flynn and Astrid to stand over there while I get everyone else situated." Hiccup was confused as to why she called him but went over to where she was pointing. Jack was wide-eyed because someone said his name, and she looked at him! He has a believer! Merida just walked over while Rapunzel was terrified of all the new people but strangely felt her fear going away. She saw Ashley give her a knowing look then she figured that she was doing it. She walked over by Merida. Flynn was trying not to be seen as he avoided the Corona Guards. Astrid was still fuming at Hiccup from the arena but that slowly subsided until she felt relaxed. Which was new to her, but she went up beside Hiccup. Once they were up there Ashley told everyone else where to sit and they went to their seats.
"Okay, Hiccup to the forest green chair, Jack to the ice blue one, Merida to the orange one, Rapunzel to the purple chair, Flynn to the brown one and Astrid to the sky blue chair." They went and sat down in their respective chairs.
"Okay, the movie is about you six." She points to the six sitting in front. They all looked confused while Snotlout was fuming that he wasn't chosen but the useless runt was. "Now, get comfy because this will be a long movie. I'll shut up now and let it begin, enjoy!"
------------------------------------------------------
So, how was that? This is my first movie fanfic so constructive criticism is helpful! I need some song requests because this will have some. Oh! If you ever go on Fan fiction.Net look up Toni42. She has done an amazing trilogy of ROTBTD, they're called
Watching the Big Four Movie
Watching the Big Four Movie 2
Watching the Big Four Movie 3.
Please go check her stories out! See ya in the next chapter!