Hostpital

Krystal,

I wake up to see that I'm in the hospital and I have a purple and pink cast on my WHOLE leg 😫. And my left wrist is in a cast. The room is almost full of flowers. Then I hear a knock. Just great probably someone I don't want to see.

"Come In"

I was right its someone I don't want to see.

"😫. What do you want?!"

"I just wanted to say in sorry 😢!" - Isaiah

"I don't want to hear it"

"FINE I'LL LEAVE U ALONE FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE!" if u have one- I think I heard him mumble.

Just then I hear a loud beeping noise and I start to loose my breath. I'm panicking and I see Isaiah shoot out the door.

Isaiah,

"Nurse I need help my friend she isn't breathing"

Your right I did unplug some if Krystal's wires. I think she doesn't deserve me so what better way is it then to take her life 😂. I'm just gonna play it off like something's happened. 😈.

Nicole,

I'm going to go visit Krystal.................. I get to the hospital. And ask what room she is in. I get there and see Isaiah smirking as if he thought no one was watching him. But on top of that the doctors and nurses were trying to help Krystal. She was breathing heavy and her face was a little purple. I got really worried 😥. The doctor approaches me and asks me and Isaiah to leave the room. I don't ask questions , and I leave the room. But I have a plan in mind 😈.

Arliyyah,

I start scrolling through my Instagram and see Krystal posted a pic saying "I'll get better soon 😫😩" I comment saying "Bitch die" 😈

Krystal,

I see my phone buzz *maybe it's someone who actually cares* I see that Arliyyah commented on my pic "Bitch die" 😢 just great. I thought someone cared. I hear another knock on the door. It's Nicole

"Hey!" -Nicole

"Hey" I say gloomily

"I know u don't want to believe this but I honestly think Isaiah unplugged ur cords"

"Really Nicole he wouldn't do something like that"

"Whatever but I will get to the bottom of this"

Just then she walks out the door.

These have been really short but I might out this on hold, BUT 5+ votes and reads. 😘