Friday Night

~~~~~~~~~~Morning~~~~~~~~~

Krystal-

I wake up to a loud annoying beeping noise. *Another day at school* I head to my closet as I pick out my clothes. I wear a white tank, pink sweater, pink skirt, white and pink vans. *i look pretty decent*

^^^^^SCHOOL^^^^^

I walk to my locker only to see Isaiah waiting for me.

"Hey" -Isaiah

"Hi" - me

"Can I get to my locker"- me *cracks a grin* 😌.

"Hahaha,sure"

I get my stuff. He already got his. I walk to class and see Nicole. She looks frustrated for what reason.... Idk why... She walks toward me and Isaiah walks away.

"Hey"- me

"Danielle is 'bout to get the hands" -Nicole

"Really 😑. What did she do now" - me

"This garden tool (lmao) just told John and the whole class that I liked him. Like who even told YOU out if all people 'cause I know I didn't" - Nicole

"Oh my gosh it's not that deep"-me

"Yeah it is.... Ill be back"- Nicole

"Where r u going"- me

"I'll see u later" -Nicole

"😏😆😂😒"- me *this child is about to fight her*

Next thing I know im walking to class and see someone on the floor getting kicked and punched. But who was the other person kicking her?

Somebody dumb ask jumped in and it just happened I guess.

Nicole is punching the life out of Danielle.!!!! I kinda feel bad but I don't really care 😏. She picks Danielle up and throws her into the locker. I get a glance at the other person...

It's Arliyyah. She walks over to me

"What do u want to be next?" She shoves me

"No what did i do"

She shoves me into the locker and nearly knocks the breath out of me. It took me everything not to do something because school just started. I don't want to get on trouble.

I get stand up straight and punch her she blocks it and hits me with all her might in the stomach. I drop to the floor.

I hunch over,,, my stomach is killing me. She kicks me and then she is pulled off by someone. I look up its Isaiah 😊☺. He helps me up while the teachers take Arliyyah to the principles office. Isaiah helps me to the nurses' office.

"Are u okay?! 😣😟😧😱😨"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't my stomach was hurting. I had to catch my breath. I go to the nurse she tells me that i need to stay home and rest and eat more because she hit my stomach too hard?. But I had dance that night .

~~~~~~~6pm~~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my "nap" (little kid day). I wake up to 6 missed calls I call Nicole back cause she calls me the most.

"Hello?" - me

"Hey. R u okay?"

"Yeah"

"Oh great you should come to the movies with me Naja and somebody else I won't tell u about"

"😑😔. I guess I'll come cause i fell a little better". Even though the nurse told me not to, oh well. I skipped dance that night because I was hurt. Which explains a little why I like dance in a way.

I can barely go anymore. I lie to my mom saying I just had a stomach ache from something I ate 😔😒. But atleast it's Friday and I don't have school tomorrow.

I get ready to go to the movies. We are going to go see scary movie 5 (which I actually saw and it was HILARIOUS). I grab a different outfit. I just put on a purple shirt and black sweats..

I walk Into the movies and see Naja,Nicole,and Isaiah?. I walk over and Isaiah smiles. Like always you smile back.

"Hey"- Isaiah

"Hey"

Isaiah,

I look up to see Krystal walk in the movies. I say hey and she walk toward me and says hey. I might try to get to know her more tonight. I was trying to probably get something out of her at the movies tonight. 😉

A/N: comment,vote, and keep reading

PS: I won't update until I get 5 or more reads 😃😄 bye COMMENT